Speed shortlisted for six PRCA DARE Awards
It’s been a busy year for themission Agency Speed as it has been announced as a finalist across six categories at the 2018 PRCA DARE Awards.
Marking the biggest shortlist for any one Agency in the history of the awards, Speed is a finalist across the following categories:
- Large Consultancy of the Year
- Trade and B2B Campaign Award for BuzzBites Powered by Nestlé Professional
- Trade and B2B Campaign Award for Good Funding for Business by Ultimate Finance
- Low Budget Campaign Award for Making a Pledge To Our Pets with IAMS
- Integrated Campaign of the Year for Fighting Friction by Tungsten Network
- Integrated Campaign of the Year for Christmas Gift for Bidfood
Kelly Pepworth, Managing Director at Speed said: “Last year we were thrilled to bring home the Large Consultancy of the Year and Stunt of the Year awards – but it also meant setting a high bar for ourselves and our Clients to achieve the same again two years running.
“The competition is tight, so we’ll have to wait and see what happens on the night, but the shortlist alone is a great achievement and recognition of great work that delivers real competitive and creative edge for our Clients.”
The winners of the awards will be announced on 14 June 2018.
themission is a technology-embraced marketing communications and advertising Group employing 1,100 people in the UK, Asia and US. The Group comprises three divisions: Integrated Generalists, Sector Specialists and Activity Specialists, which work together to provide Clients with the expertise and resource to make them more successful in today’s challenging environment.