Our £50,000 search for ambitious brands is now complete
Thank you to all of our fantastic entries!
MISSION is launching a search for brands with the most exciting goals and compelling stories. We want to hear about the dreams and challenges of brands of all sizes in all sectors, from around the world. As the alternative group for ambitious brands, we love helping great Clients do amazing things – that’s why we want to give one brand £50,000 worth of MISSION marketing talent to get closer to their ultimate ambition.
That’s £50,000 worth of marketing, creative, strategic and digital know-how, hand-picked from our network of 1,150 staff across 31 offices in the UK, Europe, US and Asia.
This is a celebration of entrepreneurial spirit – the same drive that lies behind all the Agencies in our Group. We know there are so many brave brands out there, passionate about achieving great things, and we want to hear how they’re challenging the established order to stand out, grow and reach new levels of success. And we can’t wait to offer one brand a £50,000 head start to help them really thrive.
Agencies are used to putting on a strong pitch, but now it’s the Clients’ turn. You have a unique opportunity to put your brand’s case to our expert panel of judges; including MISSION Clients;
- Adnams CEO, Dr Andy Wood OBE
- Mast-Jaegermeister UK Marketing Director, Nicole Goodwin
- krow Central Chief Creative Officer and MISSION Board Director, Dylan Bogg
- MISSION Group Chief Executive, James Clifton.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Send your big business vision to email@example.com as an email, a video or whatever feels right by 31st January 2020.
2. Make sure you include your business name, address and contact details so we can get in touch.
3. All entries will be deliberated over by our panel.
4. The three most exciting brands will be invited to pitch to us in person in February 2020, where a final winner will be selected.
5. Please note: By entering you agree that you have read and agree to our Terms and Conditions, which can be found on the link below.