We are krow.x – the creative customer experience agency, where insight fuels our creativity, and creativity elevates our CX approach, delivering meaningful creative that is intelligently joined up.
We are based in London and Norwich and part of krow group which has offices dotted around Britain, working hard to help our clients create experiences that move their audiences in the right way.
We’re also a part of The MISSION Group, a collective of creative Agencies led by entrepreneurs who encourage an independent spirit, The MISSION are the UK’s 9th largest dedicated communications group, working out of 31 places across the UK but also Europe, Asia, the US and Canada.
We believe Customer experience shouldn’t be complicated and that’s why we challenge every touch-point to make sure it’s simple, human and useful – for the customer and the organisation.
Working with some fantastic clients, we’ve got an exciting opportunity for an experienced UX Consultant to join our team based in Norwich.
Within this role you will:
- Promote, educate and persuade clients as to the validity of Ethology’s UX services and deliver these services profitably, both on a standalone project basis and as part of wider digital and CX projects.
- Assist with the co-ordination of responses to relevant briefs, including quotation
- Be able to interpret client needs into a digital and/or UX specification to meet those needs
- Run stakeholder, user and customer research activities, including user testing
- Lead information architecture project phases, including wireframe prototyping in relevant software (Axure, Adobe XD, Sketch etc.)
- Define and deliver Conversion Rate Optimisation programmes for clients, including test set up in relevant platforms (e.g. Google Optimize, Optimizely)
- To lead the development of Ethology’s suite of UX services and tools and to become a “go-to” person for UX enquiries from the wider agency
- To remain up to date with prevailing digital, UX and user-centred design trends and be able to apply these to our clients’ businesses in a timely and appropriate manner
- 25 days holiday with an extra day off for your Birthday
- Company Christmas closure, we usually close between the Christmas and New Year holidays, giving us a nice long break. These days will not be taken from your holiday allowance.
- Company Pension
- Health Cash Plan, cash back on dental, optical, and other health care costs such as physiotherapy, osteopathy, reflexology, and acupuncture.
- Life Assurance
- Electric Car Purchase Scheme, via Salary Sacrifice
- Outstanding training and progression, including access to LinkedIn Learning and The Mission Group Learning Management System
- Employee referral scheme
- Christmas Savings Club
- Season Ticket Loans
- Mission Share Purchase Scheme