Studio & Resource Manager
We are a creative business that works hand in hand with brands and the next generation to build the future better.
We are living through the greatest uncertainty of our lifetimes. But it’s not a blip – it’s the new reality of constant disruption. And the next generation are putting on notice the brands and institutions who don’t play their part in making it better.
For 20 years, we’ve worked side by side with young people. Our deep understanding of how the next generation think, feel and act enables us to best understand how our clients can play a meaningful role in their lives. By continuously investing in our network, we spot cultural and societal trends ahead of the curve. By collaborating at every stage or research, creative development, production and distribution, our work is more authentic for our audience, and more effective for our clients.
Purpose-driven before the term was coined, we proudly measure our social impact as rigorously as our commercial success.
Clients come to do work they’ve never done before, earn their place in youth culture, and make meaningful contributions to the world’s biggest issues.
We never make the same thing twice. We base all our work on deep insight from the audience and challenge our clients to create a solution. From pure play Consultancy, through to global content and social comms to programmes, products and service design, we make whatever solves the problem.
Our clients span youth brands, to large organisations and charities – all with an ambition to positively impact the world. This includes Nike, Speedo, Footlocker, Dr Marten’s, YouTube Originals, BiteBack 2030 and Media Smart.
OUR BUSINESS PRIORITIES
- Grow our network in size and quality
- Purpose lead work informed by our youth network
- Partner with change-making clients
What can only you do at Livity to help make us the best we can be?
To ensure that work flows through the agency smoothly allowing each individual to do the best work they can. You are responsible for sourcing the right freelance talent for projects, keeping everyone on task and projects on deadline, handling the logistics/budget and keeping all parties updated on the progress. You are comfortable working within a fast-paced and ever-changing environment and thrive on daily challenges.
What will you be accountable for day to day in your role?
- Overseeing project resources and assisting with the management of freelance
requirements and bookings
- Maintaining and growing strong relationships with our freelance specialists and our young emerging creative talent
- Keeping a close eye on production and outsourcing costs to ensure the Project Managers and Client Service team understand what is being spent
- Ensure all freelancers are scheduled, contracted, budgeted for, and briefed and managed effectively
- Manage the departments to ensure work and resources are planned
- Help problem solve around any resource or skill based issues across projects
- Forecasted resource planning and weekly resource planning across the team to avoid any roadblocks
- Work with the team to implement realistic client timelines due to capacity of team
- Processing invoices for freelancer suppliers
- In charge of producing weekly reports to make sure team are not overburning on hours or cost
- Socially aware and environmentally conscious – you like to work on projects that create change
- Super organised and conscientious
- Eye for detail
- Solutions orientated – rise to the challenge and find a way through
- Collaborative – be a team player and contribute where you can
- Flexible – able to adapt to changes in scope, project direction and step in to
support team members when needed
- Curious, hungry to learn new skills, unafraid to challenge and to come ready
- Values and respects the different perspectives that make working in teams
- 25 days holiday, increasing by 1 day per full year of service up to 30 days
- Period between Christmas and New Year off in addition (unless client requirements dictate otherwise)
- Stakeholder pension which Livity match contribute up to 3% of salary to
- £100 annual personal development allowance after 1 year service
- Option to take a 3 month unpaid sabbatical after 4 years service
- Hybrid working model
- Bespoke wellbeing support that best suits you
- EAP service via BUPA
- Access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Company laptop