Senior Planner/Planning Director
We are krow, a full-service creative communications agency. We believe the best ideas are sparked by insight, developed without channel prejudice, and delivered with skill and passion at every touchpoint. We are one of four krow offices dotted around Britain working hard to help our clients create what we call Big Positive Impacts.
We’re also a part of The MISSION Group, a collective of creative Agencies led by entrepreneurs who encourage an independent spirit, The MISSION are the UK’s 9th largest dedicated communications group, working out of 31 places across the UK but also Europe, Asia, the US and Canada.
The alternative Group for ambitious brands. We are a collective of creative Agencies led by entrepreneurs who encourage an independent spirit. If we can continue to help brands thrive with some passion, some humility, some magic, and with plenty of hard work, we’ll feel like we are doing the right thing.
You will be taking responsibility, ownership, and delivery of creative strategy across key krow.x accounts. Providing strategic and creative influence that is fundamental to significant agency success.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Thought leadership on accounts and with senior clients
- Interpretation of the agency’s strategic research to define what the research doesn’t articulate
- Raising the quality of creative output through succinct insight-led briefs and lateral strategic thought to provide the set-up to big ideas
- Being the agency’s storyteller, conjuring creative territories that inspire conceptual thinking
- Judging and validating the entire creative process in context to it being on-strategy while ensuring all work is highly effective and pushing the boundaries of what’s possible
- Providing inspiration, direction, support, and on-going feedback to agency leadership
- Developing and driving forward initiatives that win new business
- Managing the ROI and effectiveness measurement feedback
We are looking for an experienced Planner, who had a deep and well-rounded knowledge of all aspects of the creative strategy craft and methodologies. You will have demonstrable experience of working through the line in both B2B and B2C sectors, previous work with Financial Services clients would be of huge benefit. You will be confident, articulate, persuasive and a good presenter with strong communication and diplomacy skills. A team player able to work alongside all levels of agency staff, whilst also being autonomous, self-motivated and capable of working quickly and accurately to prioritise and deliver to deadlines. Through seeing the world differently, you have a passion for building brands across the broader customer experience, you get excited by behavioural science, innovation, and trends and are inherently creative.
- 22 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
- A day off for your Birthday
- Company pension scheme
- Medical Cash Plan – including employee assist programme, contributions to dental, optical, physio etc.
- Employee Discount Scheme – an online platform for all staff offering a variety of discounts at various shopping outlets, gyms etc
- Electric Car Purchase Scheme, via Salary Sacrifice
- Outstanding training and progression, including access to LinkedIn Learning and The Mission Group Learning Management System
- Cycle To Work scheme
- Life insurance
- Mission Share Scheme