Senior Paid Media / Social Manager
Cardiff / Hybrid
£35-55,000 + Commission & Benefits
At Populate Social, we’re passionate about creating engaging and innovative social media content that resonates with audiences and drives results for our clients. We’re a team of creatives, strategists, and data-driven thinkers who are committed to staying ahead of the curve in the fast-paced world of social media.
We’re on the lookout for a dynamic and motivated Senior Paid Social Manager to join our team and help us take our clients’ paid social campaigns to new heights. In this exciting role, you’ll work alongside a team of talented social media experts and collaborate with other teams within the agency to develop and execute high-performing paid social campaigns that deliver results.
You’ll be responsible for overseeing the paid social strategy and implementation for a variety of clients across different industries. From creating innovative and impactful campaigns to monitoring and optimizing ad performance, you’ll be a key player in driving our clients’ success on social media.
What sets us apart? Our agency is growing rapidly, and we’re constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in the world of social media. As part of The MISSION Group, we have access to world-class resources and expertise that allow us to stay ahead of the curve and provide our clients with unparalleled service. Across the group we work with clients such as The North Face, Admiral Insurance, Hawaiian Tropic, Gloucester Rugby, Live Nation, Mercedes-AMG Petronas F1, and many more.
We’re looking for a driven, creative, and results-oriented professional with a proven track record of success in paid social media. If you’re ready to take your career to the next level and join a team that’s passionate about social media, we want to hear from you!
- Develop and execute paid social campaigns that meet client objectives and deliver measurable results
- Conduct research and analyze data to inform campaign strategy and optimization
- Create and manage advertising campaigns across various social media platforms
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance, providing regular reporting to clients and making data-driven recommendations for optimization
- Manage budgets and pacing to ensure efficient use of client resources
- Collaborate with other team members to develop innovative social media strategies that drive engagement and increase brand awareness
- Stay up-to-date with the latest social media trends and best practices, and share knowledge with the team and clients
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, providing exceptional customer service and becoming a trusted advisor
- Build and develop your own and the agency’s approach to paid media buying.
- Apply original thought to build solutions to client business challenges, both with new business pitches and existing clients.
- Buy media across Facebook/Instagram, Google, TikTok, Pinterest, and others.
- Execute paid media campaigns to an industry-standard best practice across Paid Search & Paid Social, including writing ad copy & guiding creative strategy.
- Continually optimize ad accounts to achieve the best results for clients, taking into account performance across different channels.
- Lead client relationships and be their core day-to-day contact.
- Help clients understand performance by reporting in a holistic, informative way, taking into account reporting tools like Google Analytics and Google Data Studio.
- Lead a team of one/two Paid Media Executives who will assist you on client campaigns.
- Contribute to the growth & structure of Populate Social’s paid media team, assisting in training and up-skilling the wider team.
- 5+ years of experience in managing paid social campaigns, with a proven track record of delivering results
- Strong understanding of Facebook Ads Manager, Google Analytics, and other social media advertising tools
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to interpret data to make strategic decisions
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to explain complex concepts to clients and team members
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment, and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Passion for social media marketing and a strong desire to stay on top of industry trends and best practices
- Experience managing team members is preferred
- £35,000 – £55,000
- Additional commission based on percentage of revenue generated for clients
- Company profit scheme
- Commission on all new business
Our Work Perks
Our team do great work for us, so, it’s only fair that we share the love. Below you’ll find our list of exciting work perks:
- 35 days holiday, inclusive of bank holidays and an extra day off for your birthday & Christmas Eve
- Company bonus available
- Personal development budget and dedicated development days
- We’re pretty relaxed here—doctors, dentist, house viewing appointments etc., don’t have to be taken as holiday
- Commission on any new business you bring in
- Company Pension Scheme
- Medical Cash Plan
- Employee Discount Scheme – an online platform for all staff offering a variety of discounts at various shopping outlets, gyms etc
- Electric Car Purchase Scheme, via salary sacrifice
- Outstanding training and progression, including access to LinkedIn Learning and The Mission Group Learning Management System
- Employee referral scheme
- Regular staff social events
- Cycle To Work scheme
- Mission Share Scheme