Senior Digital Engagement Manager
We are krow.x – the creative customer experience agency, where insight fuels our creativity, and creativity elevates our CX approach, delivering meaningful creative that is intelligently joined up.
We are based in London and Norwich and form part of krow group which has offices dotted around Britain, working hard to help our clients create experiences that move their audiences in the right way.
We’re also a part of The MISSION Group, a collective of creative Agencies led by entrepreneurs who encourage an independent spirit, The MISSION are the UK’s 9th largest dedicated communications group, working out of 31 places across the UK but also Europe, Asia, the US and Canada.
As the Senior Digital Engagement Manager, you will be providing leadership within the Digital Engagement Team, unlocking growth with our clients and team members. You will lead and inspire the team with human centric insights, helping to shape the agencies approach to all things digital.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities include:
- Line management of a team of six digital specialists, working alongside the Customer Engagement Director to coach and grow the team and align the best project leads to clients.
- Spotting opportunities for growth within our existing clients collaborating with our client service team to find the biggest business impact digital can have
- Strategic lead on aligned digital engagement clients – leading on E2E delivery from strategic direction through to tactical delivery and enhancement
- Working with the Creative department to create best in class digital content through briefs grounded in insight.
- Assisting with digital media work, pushing for channels beyond the expected to deliver the best experience for the customer – working with budgets big and small to experiment and drive growth.
- Reporting on success of any work – showing strong ROI and adding layers of insight which moves our work forward.
- Analytics auditing and optimisation to feed into opportunity spotting
- Using digital tools to uncover opportunities for growth – in digital and beyond. Spotting growing trends and room for optimisation
We are a creative customer experience agency, you will be able to approach digital marketing strategies with a customer experience lens – excited by thinking about the end-to-end journey, customer need and how a digital ecosystem can deliver true value. You will have a zest for creativity, with scrupulous attention to detail, staying curious about the digital world and the worlds of our clients, understanding the different brands we work with and how to speak to the audiences appropriately. You will be passionate about leading and developing a team to produce work they are proud of.
- 25 days holiday with an extra day off for your Birthday
- Company Christmas closure, we usually close between the Christmas and New Year holidays, giving us a nice long break. These days will not be taken from your holiday allowance.
- Company Pension
- Health Cash Plan, cash back on dental, optical, and other health care costs such as physiotherapy, osteopathy, reflexology, and acupuncture.
- Life Assurance
- Electric Car Purchase Scheme, via Salary Sacrifice
- Outstanding training and progression, including access to LinkedIn Learning and The Mission Group Learning Management System
- Employee referral scheme
- Christmas Savings Club
- Season Ticket Loans
- Mission Share Purchase Scheme