A bit about krow…
krow is a full-service creative communications agency working out of four UK offices. Part of MISSION, we collaborate within a network of creative agencies in 28 locations worldwide, led by entrepreneurs who encourage an independent spirit.
Our clients range from big established retailers to smaller challenger brands and charities, giving our team the chance to do good over and above the business bottom line. We make Big Positive Impacts for our Clients that drive commercial growth, with ideas that move people to think, feel and act differently. Behind these ideas is a truly diverse culture, fuelled by passionate, sleeves-rolled up and open-minded thinkers.
It’s a no-brainer but our team are most successful when happy and fulfilled. That’s why we have many initiatives to support their development and wellbeing, including competitive benefits and family-friendly policies. With krow, it’s no egos all the way, everyone has a voice and the chance to make their own impact.
We’re looking for a talented and ambitious senior creative team to play an integral role within our agency. A team with a ferocious appetite for making their ideas happen. People who roll their sleeves up and get their heads down to find the best way to answer briefs and achieve creative excellence. And with no unnecessary hierarchical layers of authority within the agency, they will get to take on lots of responsibility and work across an exciting range of brands.
What we’re looking for in a Senior Creative Team
- A portfolio that shows you have broad experience and the ability to create standout multi-channel work.
- Experience working with fast-paced retail brands.
- A beady eye for detail and a commitment to crafting every execution, from TVCs and social films to instore posters and customer emails. Nothing will be too small for you to care about.
- Strong copywriting skills – From headlines and endlines to social post copy, you will take great pride in your copywriting craft.
- Experience working in a fast-moving creative agency.
- A collaborative nature – You’ll be required to work closely and productively with studio and account teams, as well as creatives from other krow offices.
Please apply as a team and include a link to your portfolio! Thank you!
All our employees enjoy a competitive package of benefits including:
- 25 days holiday per annum, plus 8 Bank Holidays
- 1 extra day off for your birthday
- Workplace pension with employer contributions
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- 24/7 access to counselling and advice
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Christmas Club to help our team save for Christmas
- Interest-free loan for travel season tickets
- Access to our bespoke learning platform Mission Discovery
- Hybrid working 2/3 days in the office
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Committed (Level 1) Employer. As a Disability Confident Committed Employer we have committed to; ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible, communicating and promoting vacancies, offering an interview to disabled people who meet the minimum criteria for the job and anticipating and providing reasonable adjustments as required.
00+ bright minds. Part of MISSION, we collaborate within a network of creative agencies across 28 locations worldwide, led