Marketing Account Manager – Filleigh, Devon, EX32
£competitive + Benefits
A little about us….
Bray Leino is a creative and communication Agency that drives growth through creativenergy, by going beyond, to find the most powerful way.
It’s the way we began back in 1974. Before email, before mobile phones, when London was still 6 hours by road, our founders set up shop in a gloriously rural part of the UK. It’s how we grew into a full-service global agency. And it’s how we still look at the world now.
Creativenergy is the force that makes us think, create and work differently to our competition. It’s what makes us this thriving powerhouse of free-range thinkers, creators and makers. And wherever we are in the world, connects us all back to one common ambition.
To use creativity to make businesses grow.
What will I be doing?
We have an opening for an Senior Account Manager to join our Client Services team. You will be the first point of contact for the Client on a day to day basis, building and maintaining strong Client working relationships. This opportunity sits in a team which manages B2B brands based and operating both in the UK and globally.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining strong Client relationships and to be the first point of contact for the Client on day to day matters
- Providing team support across the business to ensure that we meet our deliverables.
- Present (verbally and in writing) the Agency’s proposals and recommendations effectively, logically and concisely
- Negotiating and gaining approval from the Client for all projects and creative work and to ensure that work is carried out to the agreed brief
- Ensuring all paperwork (budgets, timing plans, briefs, creative statuses etc.) is maintained accurately and kept up to date
- The day to day budget management, monitoring all job costs, and obtaining approval before spend is committed
- Accountability for ensuring that creative work presented to the clients is to quality, time and cost
- Ensuring the appropriate trafficking of all projects through the production process
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of all aspects of marketing – including new media, techniques and research tools
What will I need?
Ideally you will have experience of working in an Advertising Agency, with a solid understanding of the basic elements of advertising and marketing. You will ideally be an experienced Senior Account Manager from an integrated agency environment looking for a fresh challenge.
You’ll be resilient and able to build good working relationships with Clients, together with a demonstrable track record of delivering for the client when working to tight deadlines.
Experience of B2B marketing and working with Clients based internationally is desirable.
As we embrace remote ways of working, we’ll consider anyone in the South West, as long as you can get to our North Devon office a couple of days a week when things open up. But you may also be from further afield and ready for a change of lifestyle: Saunton, Croyde, Woolacombe, Exmoor, Dartmoor, and the rest of the glorious South West is all in striking distance from our places of work.
And in return….
- 25 days’ holiday, increasing to 29 after 2 years’ service (not including Bank Holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Medical Cash Plan – including employee assist programme, contributions to dental, optical, physio etc.
- Outstanding training and progression
- Refer A Friend scheme
- Regular staff social events
- Company Christmas closure
- Long service award
- Cycle to Work scheme