About the role
We’re recruiting for a Senior Account Manager. You will be joining an exciting consumer focused account team and will be a key contact for some well known food & drink clients, building and maintaining strong working relationships.
You’ll be responsible for delivering through-the-line projects, working closely with planning, creative, media, social and activation. We are currently operating a hybrid model of working, so the ability to build excellent internal and external relationships via digital platforms is paramount.
- Building and maintaining strong Client relationships and to be the first point of contact for the Client on day-to-day matters
- Providing team support across the business to ensure that we meet our deliverables.
- Present (verbally and in writing) the Agency’s proposals and recommendations effectively, logically and concisely
- Negotiating and gaining approval from the Client for all projects and creative work and to ensure that work is carried out to the agreed brief
- Ensuring all paperwork (budgets, timing plans, briefs, creative statuses etc.) is maintained accurately and kept up to date
- The day-to-day budget management, monitoring all job costs, and obtaining approval before spend is committed
- Accountability for ensuring that creative work presented to the clients is to quality, time and cost
- Ensuring the appropriate trafficking of all projects through the production process
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of all aspects of the healthcare category and marketing – including new media, techniques and research tools
What we are looking for…
You will be an experienced agency-side account handler, either a Senior Account Manager looking for a fresh challenge, or an experienced Account Manager looking to progress to the next level, with a passion for great creative.
You will be confident and highly organised with the ability to manage and develop other team members, along with managing budgets and day to day work across the account. You will be adept at prioritising a diverse, multi-channel workload with the ability to manage and work across multiple projects at any given time.
Previous experience of working on consumer-focused accounts, with experience of through the line campaigns would be very desirable.