Hybrid (2 days in; Tues & Thurs)
We are a creative business that works hand in hand with brands and the next generation to build the future better.
We are living through the greatest uncertainty of our lifetimes. But it’s not a blip – it’s the new reality of constant disruption. And the next generation are putting on notice the brands and institutions who don’t play their part in making it better.
For 20 years, we’ve worked side by side with young people. Our deep understanding of how the next generation think, feel and act enables us to best understand how our clients can play a meaningful role in their lives. By continuously investing in our network, we spot cultural and societal trends ahead of the curve. By collaborating at every stage or research, creative development, production and distribution, our work is more authentic for our audience, and more effective for our clients.
Purpose-driven before the term was coined, we proudly measure our social impact as rigorously as our commercial success.
Clients come to do work they’ve never done before, earn their place in youth culture, and make meaningful contributions to the world’s biggest issues.
We never make the same thing twice. We base all our work on deep insight from the audience and challenge our clients to create a solution. From pure play Consultancy, through to global content and social comms to programmes, products and service design, we make whatever solves the problem.
Our clients span youth brands, to large organisations and charities – all with an ambition to positively impact the world. This includes Nike, Speedo, Footlocker, Dr Marten’s, YouTube Originals, BiteBack 2030 and Media Smart.
What can only you do at Livity to help make us the best we can be?
To lead key research projects from proposal stage through to completion. Designing research approaches based on clients objectives, designing and delivering research alongside session facilitators and defining key insights from findings. As well as continually developing and bringing new ideas on how Livity as a business can improve its approach to research ensuring that young people are continually at the heart.
- Proven knowledge of data collection methods across qualitative and quantitative research approaches.
- Experienced in qualitative research methodologies, including design and delivery with a focus on ethnography and running groups/interviews
- Competency in writing screeners and recruitment briefs
- Proficiency in writing quantitative survey questions and some data analysis (this is mostly delivered with partners but having an understanding is helpful)
- Ability to speak competently to clients about research methodologies and confident presenting insights back
What will you be accountable for day to day in your role?
- Be a client facing owner of research projects
- Develop proposals for clients and new business approaches
- Design research methodologies to best answer clients questions and research problems with an understanding of both qualitative and quantitative methodologies
- Deliver global research in partnership with project managers, workshop facilitators and culture scouts
- Lead on the implementation of research delivery – working with relevant partners to manage different workstreams and research methods
- Analysis of primary and secondary insights in order to craft and present research reports for clients.
- Working closely with the strategy and creative teams to feed research and insights into wider projects.
- Bring young people into the research process (beyond being participants) and ensure they are involved in a way that brings a fresh perspective and ensures we are tapping into cultural moments, niche genres and those on the bleeding edges of culture
- Continually develop Livity’s approach to research to enable us to stand out against competitors, bringing new thoughts and ideas on interesting research techniques and approaches.
OUTCOMES OF YOUR ROLE:
- To design and deliver research that successfully answers clients briefs and is feasible within the time and budget available
- Manage and work with research partners (qualitative and quantitative) to ensure the right questions are explored and the right outcomes are achieved
- Strong research reports and presentations that demonstrate Livity’s ability to research young people and that offer clients a new perspective
- Implementation of a rigorous and clear Livity research methodology that puts young people at the center and reflects are unique point of view
- ensure partners are involved in the training programme and have time/exposure to the young people who will be working with them after the training is complete
- To collaborate with other Livity team members – especially strategy and creative, to unlock transformative truths that provide rich creative territory
TO BE A SUCCESS, YOU WILL NEED TO BE:
- Creatively minded with a get up and go attitude and a collaborative mindset.
- Happy to make stuff happen.
- An excellent communicator who won’t be afraid of standing up in front of a crowd and able to build meaningful relationships with both young people and clients.
- Happy working at pace, staying on top of the small details while making stuff happen.
- A team player, leaning in but also confident asking for help as needed
- 25 days holiday, increasing by 1 day per full year of service up to 30 days
- Period between Christmas and New Year off in addition (unless client requirements dictate otherwise)
- Stakeholder pension which Livity match contribute up to 3% of salary to
- £100 annual personal development allowance after 1 year service
- Option to take a 3 month unpaid sabbatical after 4 years service
- Hybrid working model
- Bespoke wellbeing support that best suits you
- Company laptop