The MISSION Group
Salary: £24,000 – £26,000 (experience dependent)
Working Hours: Full-Time, 8:30am – 5:00pm
Location: The Manufactory, London
A little about us…
The Mission Group is a collective of creative Agencies led by entrepreneurs who encourage an independent spirit, we are the UK’s 9th largest dedicated communications group. But we don’t just have roots in the UK, we work out of 31 places including Munich, San Francisco, Chicago, Vietnam, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Singapore. In total we employ over 1,000 specialist staff. Each Agency retains its own unique personality and reputation, whilst at the same time benefiting from the skills, tools and resources available from being part of a larger group.
Our shared services team consists of Finance, IT and HR provide support across the 14 Agencies within in the Group.
About the role…
We are recruiting for a confident and friendly Receptionist to work at our London office. This is a unique opportunity which will provide a diverse and exciting role for the right candidate.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities include:
- Managing all aspects of a busy front of house, including booking taxis & couriers
- Respond to all incoming telephone calls across the group
- Receive all visitors to the company, ensuring their requirements are promptly dealt with and that they are given a favourable impression of the company
- Booking & managing and setting up meeting rooms and assisting with the use of meeting room equipment
- Arranging refreshments where required
- Distribution of all post and incoming deliveries
- Conduct regular stock checks and order office supplies as and when required
- Managing and ordering consumables for all agency staff
- Assisting with client/staff events
- Log and action any maintenance issues, booking required tradesperson
- Working closely with Office Manager on day to day running of the building
About the person…
- Previous experience working in a similar role.
- Strong Outlook, Word & Excel skills are essential
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills at all levels – must be able to communicate confidently with senior stakeholders and suppliers.
- Excellent organisation skills & proactive thinking
- Works well independently and in a team
- Happy to take responsibility and make to decisions
- Has a growth mind-set and a can-do attitude; is keen to learn new things
To summarise to be successful in this position you will need to have had experience in a similar role, working confidently with all levels of people. You will need to display excellent interpersonal and be a reliable team member. Being able to organise your time efficiently, working well independently and in a team.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Committed (Level 1) Employer. As a Disability Confident Committed Employer we have committed to; ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible, communicating and promoting vacancies, offering an interview to disabled people who meet the minimum criteria for the job and anticipating and providing reasonable adjustments as required.
And in return…
- 25 days’ holiday, increasing to 29 after 2 years’ service (+ Bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Medical cash plan – including employee assist programme, contributions to dental, optical, physio etc.
- Health and wellbeing programme
- Regular staff social events