Salary dependent on experience and skills.
A little about us…
Bray Leino Splash are a full-service digital marketing agency dedicated to combining user experience, visual design and marketing technology to drive tangible business results for our clients.
We’ve been in business for 20-years; headquartered in Singapore, with offices in Malaysia, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Vietnam. We work with clients throughout the Asia Pacific
Bray Leino Splash Interactive is also part of UK-based The Mission Marketing Group, host to 17 entrepreneurial, founder led Agencies with 25 offices that include integrated, multi-discipline, multi-sector Agencies, specialists in specific marketing/communications activities and specialists in particular market sectors.
What will I be doing?
We are looking for a Digital Project Manager who is responsible for providing digital marketing and technical direction to our key client accounts while still keeping their finger on the pulse of day-to-day project activities with a focus on meeting deliverable requirements, assuring overall quality of deliverables, meeting set revenue targets and ensuring overall client satisfaction.
You’ll be able to identify the client’s business needs and work with both the client and Splash’s cross-disciplinary creative and technology teams to understand, define, and build effective marketing solutions and digital assets that drive customer engagement and acquisition.
You will take on the point of view of both our clients and our internal teams and you’ll know exactly how to express those perspectives, concerns, and requirements to the other side.
- Be responsible for project management
- Drive cross-functional teams to develop approaches and targets that meet the business goals of our clients
- Gather and document client project requirements
- Develop detailed project plans that are ambitious but realistic.
- Be responsible for working with creative and technology leads to execute on plans, involving people at optimal levels to maximize utilization targets
- Anticipate challenges and proactively address them to keep projects on schedule and budget.
- Ensure clients are invoiced according to the proper terms
- Effectively and efficiently plan and prioritize all deliverables and resources working across the account based on engagement strategy and work contracted
- Lead the training/mentoring of Project Executives on Splash’s project management methodologies
- Project Management skill and experience is mandatory.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook Advertisingwill also be an added advantage
What will I need?
- Previous related experience in a digital agency or system integrator
- Proven ability to manage long term projects
- Ability to interact with clients of all levels and industry backgrounds
- Firm understanding of project management processes and methodologies
- Strong understanding of web development and design lifecycle
- Proven ability to manage and set client expectations
- Good understanding and awareness of product development and experience tying product goals to business goals
- Strong knowledge of digital project implementation including
- Web development. Understanding of UX, design and technologies, technology vendors and third party offerings
- Online campaigns. Ability to translate client needs into clear direction for the creative team and review the output in order to meet client expectations.
- Proven track record of satisfied large scale clients
- Ability to manage and mentor
As a result, you must have a demonstrated track record at managing a multitude of different web engagements, including large scale campaign rollouts, web builds, mobile applications with multiple project tracks and teams.
And in return…
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus based on company and staff performance
- Medical and dental insurance cover
- Team activities and trips
- Training provided by industry leaders
- Opportunity to grow and build your own team