Filleigh or remote
A little about us….
Bray Leino is a creative and communication Agency that drives growth through creativenergy, by going beyond, to find the most powerful way.
It’s the way we began back in 1974. Before email, before mobile phones, when London was still 6 hours by road, our founders set up shop in a gloriously rural part of the UK. It’s how we grew into a full-service global agency. And it’s how we still look at the world now.
Creativenergy is the force that makes us think, create and work differently to our competition. It’s what makes us this thriving powerhouse of free-range thinkers, creators and makers. And wherever we are in the world, connects us all back to one common ambition.
To use creativity to make businesses grow.
A little more about the planning and strategy team…
We are a tight-knit team of experienced strategists that form an essential part of the agency’s offering. We deliver all parts of the strategy cycle, from research to insight, brand strategy to creative development and digital & comms planning.
Strategy is a core part of the agency’s function and the pride we take in our work is reflected in the quality of our creative output, client relationships and awards, most notably a recent IPA Effectiveness win for Covonia.
Despite the pandemic, we’ve recently won a series of large and exciting pieces of business and see strategy as the lynchpin for growing these accounts.
What will I be doing?
Reporting into the Head of Planning, you will be working across our business and be an integral part of the team.
We need someone who believes in the power of strategy to make a difference, no matter the channel or market.
We value collaboration, rigor, kindness and creativity to ensure we are delivering great work for our clients.
- Client lead on projects and understanding and interpreting client briefs
- Articulating business, brand and comms objectives,
- Writing and researching briefs
- Research management, interpreting findings, tools like TGI, participating with other disciplines,
- Writing concept briefs
- Facilitate creative thinking sessions and process/reviews
- Supporting running workshops
- Understanding the steps in the process required to succeed and source data to populate an evaluation framework,
- Pitch support on new business or proposal development for existing clients and contributing to award entries
You will be a self-starting, proactive person who is persuasive and compelling, able present arguments that will convince clients and creatives alike. Ideally you will have previous experience of working in a creative agency with B2B clients.
Confident and creative in everything you do, you will have the ability to work across all channels including digital.
And in return….
- 25 days’ holiday, increasing to 29 after 2 years’ service + Plus Bank Holidays
- Company pension scheme, with enhanced Employer contributions after 1 years’ service
- Medical Cash Plan – including employee assist programme, contributions to dental, optical, physio etc.
- Employee Discount Scheme – an online platform for all staff offering a variety of discounts at various shopping outlets, gyms etc
- Electric Car Purchase Scheme, via Salary Sacrifice
- Outstanding training and progression, including access to LinkedIn Learning and The Mission Group Learning Management System
- Employee referral scheme
- Regular staff social events
- Company Christmas closure
- Long service awards
- Cycle To Work scheme
- Mission Share Scheme
The Devon office is based in Filleigh, currently we are operating a hybrid model of two days in three days at home. We are open to remote working given the right candidate and experience.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Committed (Level 1) Employer. As a Disability Confident Committed Employer we have committed to; ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible, communicating and promoting vacancies, offering an interview to disabled people who meet the minimum criteria for the job and anticipating and providing reasonable adjustments as required.