PEOPLE SERVICES COORDINATOR
Up to £28,000 DOE
WHO ARE WE?
MISSION is a group of digital marketing and communications Agencies. Employing 1,000 people across 27 locations and three continents, the Group successfully combines its diverse expertise to produce Work That CountsTM for our Clients, whatever their ambitions. Creating real standout, sharing real innovation and delivering real business growth for some of the world’s biggest brands. www.themission.co.uk
THE PEOPLE TEAM
The People Team are based across several locations in the UK and Asia, working both onsite with Agencies and remotely. We are a professional, close-knit team, comprising of 20+ specialists in Strategic HR, Resourcing, L & D, People Services, Reward & Benefits and People Analytics.
This role provides an exciting opportunity to join the People Services Team delivering professional support to a complex variety of businesses within the Mission Group. You will join a small but busy team reporting into the Head of People Services and Experience.
As a People Service Coordinator, you’ll provide a seamless service to the wider People team as well as providing full employee lifecycle support to agencies within the Mission Group. You’ll be responsible for providing support to c450 employees, across multiple agencies, both within the UK and globally.
You’ll manage the end to end lifecycle activities, including new joiners, leavers as well as Tier 1 support and advice to managers and employees for all people related policies and processes. You’ll work closely with the lead coordinator to optimise processes and ways of working, striving to offer a best in class experience to our employees and stakeholders.
The role is varied, and you will often need to quickly swap between tasks, so being able to prioritise and balance a matrixed organisations workload is key.
WHAT DO I NEED?
- CIPD level 3 / 5 is desirable.
- Previous experience within a HR Administrator / Coordinator role.
- Experience of handling confidential information.
- Ability to prioritise and work at pace with accuracy and a high level of care and attention to detail.
- Dedicated to continuous learning and improvement.
- Ability to work with full range of stakeholders including senior leaders.
- Flexible, can do attitude with pride in doing a great job
- Self- motivated, able to operate remotely without direct day to day supervision.
AND IN RETURN…
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive business with an expanding people offering, being a part of a great team culture. You will have autonomy to get the job done, with as much support as you need, when you need it. We are a collaborative working environment, with the opportunity to work with a range of people across several different businesses, in different countries.
- 25 days’ holiday, increasing to 29 after 2 years’ service + Plus Bank Holidays
- Company pension scheme, with enhanced Employer contributions after 1 years’ service
- Medical Cash Plan – including employee assist programme, contributions to dental, optical, physio etc.
- Electric Car Purchase Scheme, via Salary Sacrifice
- Employee Discount Scheme – an online platform for all staff offering a variety of discounts at various shopping outlets, gyms etc
- Outstanding training and progression, including access to LinkedIn Learning and The Mission Group Learning Management System
- Mission Share Purchase Scheme
- Regular staff social events
- Company Christmas closure
- Long service awards
- Cycle To Work scheme
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Committed (Level 1) Employer. As a Disability Confident Committed Employer we have committed to; ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible, communicating and promoting vacancies, offering an interview to disabled people who meet the minimum criteria