Turbine Media Limited
Paid Social Media Executive
Package: £27,000 – £30,000 (dependent on experience) + Benefits
Turbine is a new Media Agency sitting at the heart of the Mission Group of agencies. The business has been financially backed by The Mission Group and has been given a dual remit to deliver 2 main functions:
- Provide a centralised Paid Performance Planning and Media Activation function to all of the Mission Group Agencies and their clients.
- Build and launch a “Growth Media” offering to take to market to deliver new client brands to the Mission Group.
After a successful launch Turbine is currently building out the team to deliver against a number of client wins across a variety of sectors within the group.
MISSION is a group of digital marketing and communications Agencies. Employing 1,000 people across 27 locations and three continents, the Group successfully combines its diverse expertise to produce “Work That Counts” for our Clients, whatever their ambitions. Creating real standout, sharing real innovation and delivering real business growth for some of the world’s biggest brands. www.themission.co.uk
About The Role:
The Paid Social Media Executive is the key support resource for the biddable team in managing paid promotional efforts through social media. The Executive will work closely with the Paid Social Director as well as other biddable team members in supporting them on their daily tasks. The Paid Social Media Executive will also show ownership of setting up and reporting on social campaigns once initial training has been completed.
- Good understanding of social media platforms such as Meta, LinkedIn, Pinterest, TikTok etc.
- Maintains understanding of new and evolving product offerings
- Monitors the latest trends in social media, including advertising formats, channels and technologies in order to improve campaign performance
- Basic to Intermediate level understanding of Excel functions (ie. VLook-up, Pivot Table, chart building) and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exhibits integrity, trust, and transparency
- Proactive attitude towards learning and developing your skills
- Ability to follow agency procedures (on-time and accurate timesheets, GDPs, 360 feedback)
- Solid listening skills
- Ability to manage time effectively and prioritise tasks to meet deadlines
- Ability to take initial direction, then transition to a more independent work style
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years paid social campaign management experience
Package and Benefits:
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, rising to 29 days plus bank holidays after 2 years’ service
- Workplace pension with employer contributions
- Health Cash Plan offering cash back on dental, optical, and other health care costs
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Helpline
- Access to our bespoke learning platform, Mission Discovery, where you will find a wide range of learning content, to assist you with your own personal development
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working options
- Opportunity to own a piece of MISSION through our Share Incentive Plan