We are SPARK – a marketing and promotions agency that helps brands harness the power of promotions to gain actionable insight and drive business growth. We provide brands and agencies with both full-service promotional campaigns and also all of the “nuts and bolts” required within a campaign.
Business is booming and as a result, we have an exciting new opportunity for an Operations & Customer Services Assistant to join our small but perfectly formed team. You will work with the Client Operations Manager to support the Operations team and some of our key products.
Tell me more…
We want to highlight that this a role that would suit someone that keeps slightly odd hours and isn’t necessarily interested in the typical 9-5. The nature of the administrative duties and the systems used is that “when” the work is done is less important than the quality of it.
We’re particularly interested in talking to you if you’re looking for work in the evenings and at weekends and need or want flexibility to fit in with other responsibilities or work you may have.
To be clear, this is a permanent job, but for the right person, we’re open to the hours you work.
So what type of person are we looking for?
- You’ll be a true people person with great relationship building and communication skills and the ability to deal with consumer enquiries in a positive manner.
- You’ll be accurate in your work; we deal with large sums of money and accuracy is paramount.
- You’ll be trustworthy and can manage your own time effectively.
- You’ll be prepared to get “stuck in” to things we haven’t even thought of yet! We’re a small but welcoming team with a diverse business and it’s likely you’ll be asked to learn new skills on the job.
And the role?
- Customer services lead, predominantly through the Freshdesk CRM platform (online rather than phone), answering customer queries and ensuring that our members benefit from excellent service.
- Ensuring that client invoicing is up to date and accurate through the internal ‘Easl’ system
- Maintaining accurate audit of cinema retail pricing via desk research.
- Maintaining appropriate stock levels and reordering as required.
- Assisting with and leading generation of client reporting from data streams.
- Assisting with all other administrative requirements as directed by your line manager.
What will I get in return?
- 25 days’ holiday (dependent on final hours within contract)
- Upon completion of your probation, you get ongoing free cinema tickets for yourself
- Medical cash plan – including employee assist programme, contributions to dental, optical, physio etc.
- Employee discount scheme – an online platform for all staff offering a variety of discounts with various shopping outlets
- Health and wellbeing programme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Company Christmas closure
- Cycle to work scheme
Although SPARK is a small yet growing business with a start-up feel, it’s worth knowing that we’re part of something much bigger – The Mission Group, a collation of multi-disciplined, entrepreneurial agencies that include integrated, multi-sector agencies and specialists in particular markets. We employ 1,150 people across 25 offices in the UK, Asia and the US.
We also have a specialism in the world of cinema and film. We represent a number of cinema companies in the B2B marketing space, selling their vouchers and products to businesses as incentives and promotions.
Finally, we also run the market leading “Cinema Society” Club. An e-commerce platform which allows its members access to discounted tickets to see all the latest movie releases at cinemas nationwide.