We’re krow, a full-service creative communications agency. Founded in 2005, we started with just a table and a phone. And no clients. Now we are one of four krow offices dotted around Britain working hard to help our clients create what we call Big Positive Impacts. Our clients include a range of big established brands to small, quirkier challengers and charities.
We’re also a part of The MISSION Group, a collective of creative Agencies led by entrepreneurs who encourage an independent spirit, The MISSION are the UK’s 9th largest dedicated communications group, working out of 31 places across the UK but also Europe, Asia, the US and Canada.
Right now, we’re looking to grow our creative department by recruiting a talented and ambitious mid-weight creative team, with a ferocious appetite for making their ideas happen. They’ll be part of a team of krows who roll their sleeves up and get head-down to solve client’s problems. The most important things they’ll bring are versatility, energy and brilliant thinking to help make effective and fulfilling work.
You’ll have broad experience and enough about you to show that you have the potential to create original ideas and executions.
You will work closely with planning and client service teams, turning insight and strategy into impactful brand campaigns across multiple channels including digital, social and ATL. There are no unnecessary hierarchical layers of authority within the agency, so our creative teams get to take on lots of responsibility and client exposure. There will also be plenty of opportunities to work on new business and pitches.
What we’re looking for and what it takes to become a krow
- You’ll have a super impressive portfolio that shows you have broad experience and loads of potential to create original ideas with real cut-through.
- You’ll boast excellent conceptual ability as an integrated creative across different channels, whether it’s a TV script, 6 second social film, POS or digital activation – you’ll be a versatile team that can execute in any format.
- You’ll be looking for more ownership, honing your craft skills and pushing your creative ability on a varied list of well-known brands.
- You’ll have your eyes wide open to stay on top of what’s going on – in advertising, social, design and beyond which will help inform your creative thinking.
- You’ll be excellent communicators, well versed at presenting your ideas to colleagues and clients, understanding the importance of making a case for the work and challenging feedback where appropriate.
- You will be full of enthusiasm and have no qualms about working hard, wanting to own your project from concept to delivery, ensuring high quality creative standards throughout.
- You’ll be comfortable delivering to tight deadlines.
- You’ll be pro-active by nature, never one to wait for a brief you’ll help spot creative opportunities for existing clients or potential new ones we can approach.
- 25 days per annum, plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Workplace pension with employer contributions
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- 24/7 access to counselling and advice
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Christmas Club to help our team save for Christmas
- Interest-free loan for travel season tickets
- Access to our bespoke learning platform Mission Discovery
- Happy to talk flexible working
- This position is for a creative team, please do not apply if you are single creative.
- With these requirements in mind, please share your portfolio with a tailored letter detailing why you’re a krow in the making!