Krow is a full-service creative communications agency working out of four UK offices. Part of MISSION, we collaborate within a network of creative agencies in 28 locations worldwide, led by entrepreneurs who encourage an independent spirit.
Our clients range from big established retailers to smaller challenger brands and charities. Giving our team the chance to do good over and above the business bottom line. We make Big Positive Impacts for our Clients that drive commercial growth, with ideas that move people to think, feel and act differently. Behind these ideas is a truly diverse culture, fueled by passionate, sleeves-rolled up and open-minded thinkers.
It’s a no-brainer but our team are most successful when happy and fulfilled. That’s why we have many initiatives to support their development and wellbeing, including competitive benefits and family-friendly policies. With Krow, it’s no egos all the way, everyone has a voice and the chance to make their own impact.
Right now, we’re looking to grow our creative studio by recruiting a talented and ambitious Mid-Weight Creative Artworker. The role will predominantly involve working with a range of well known clients. You will also on occasion have the opportunity to help the agency with pitch work and other clients. If you have an excellent eye for design, detail and thrive working within a fast paced but close-knit environment, then this could be the opportunity for you!
- Supporting the creative studio in the production of daily creative work.
- Delivering high quality, pixel perfect design and artwork to agreed briefs.
- Knowing our clients, their industries and style.
- Continuously liaise with our Creative and Account Management teams to ensure clarity around the job requirements and to ensure the best possible results are delivered.
- Ensuring artwork is correct as required.
- Occasionally providing a point of contact for the Account Management Teams regarding any artwork queries on a particular brief.
- Self -development and keeping up to date with new developments in offline and online artwork processes and production, with the support of the Studio Manager.
- Working with the Studio Manager to ensure an accurate product is delivered on time and on budget.
What we’re looking for and what it takes to become a krow…
- Applying a forward-thinking approach to all aspects of your work, displaying a positive, proactive and can-do attitude.
- Knowledge and demonstrable skills in Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- A passion for digital technology and print techniques.
- Motion graphics, 3D modelling and retouching experience would be highly desirable but not essential.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- The ability to multitask while working to deadline yet still retaining a professional approach
- Good interpersonal skills with a strong sense of team work
- You will be full of enthusiasm and have no qualms about working hard.
Package and benefits:
- 25 days per annum, plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Workplace pension with employer contributions
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- 24/7 access to counselling and advice
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Christmas Club to help our team save for Christmas
- Interest-free loan for travel season tickets
- Access to our bespoke learning platform Mission Discovery
- Happy to talk flexible working