Marketing Executive // Account Executive
Filleigh, North Devon, (EX32)
A little about us…
Bray Leino is a creative and communication Agency that drives growth through creativenergy, by going beyond, to find the most powerful way.
It’s the way we began back in 1974. Before email, before mobile phones, when London was still 6 hours by road, our founders set up shop in a gloriously rural part of the UK. It’s how we grew into a full-service global agency. And it’s how we still look at the world now.
Creativenergy is the force that makes us think, create and work differently to our competition. It’s what makes us this thriving powerhouse of free-range thinkers, creators and makers. And wherever we are in the world, connects us all back to one common ambition.
To use creativity to make businesses grow.
About the role…
We have a great opportunity for a motivated and confident individual with a passion to work and develop a career within the marketing and communications sector. As an Account Executive you will provide administration support to the client services team, working with a new and exciting international client.
You’ll be given the opportunity to manage small projects from start to finish, compiling timing plans, cost estimates and studio briefs across a variety of jobs, ensuring their smooth running from start to finish, including managing the job on our bespoke job management system.
On average, after about 2 years in the role, our Account Executives move into an Account Manager role; this depends on the individual of course and some people move there quicker, but either way this role offers a clear career progression route within the Client Services Team and beyond!
- Accountable for managing all projects through the process from understanding Client requirements, briefing creative work, to the completed product
- Responsible for managing the production process to ensure we meet project deadlines through proactive management
- To compile market sector information for Account Team and investigate competitor and market initiatives
- To provide an effective timely and professional service to the Client either directly or via the Account Manager
- To compile status reports and contact reports
- Responsible for organising and preparing meeting rooms for Client meetings, ensuring Agenda and presentation material are all in place
- Proof reading, data inputting and a host of other key tasks such as filing and answering incoming calls/emails to ensuring the smooth running of the account
What we are looking for…
You will need to be organised and posses the ability to multi task, being able to prioritise workloads and work to tight deadlines is important as we need to deliver work on time to our clients. Communication is crucial and so the ability to be clear and concise in both your written and verbal communication is key.
And in return…
We offer a competitive starting salary plus benefits package, and outstanding training and progression
- 25 days’ holiday, increasing to 29 after 2 years’ service + Plus Bank Holidays
- Company pension scheme, with enhanced Employer contributions after 1 years’ service
- Medical Cash Plan – including employee assist programme, contributions to dental, optical, physio etc.
- Employee Discount Scheme – an online platform for all staff offering a variety of discounts at various shopping outlets, gyms etc
- Electric Car Purchase Scheme, via Salary Sacrifice
- Outstanding training and progression, including access to LinkedIn Learning and The Mission Group Learning Management System
- Employee referral scheme
- Regular staff social events
- Company Christmas closure
- Long service awards
- Cycle To Work scheme
- Mission Share Scheme
The Devon office is based in Filleigh, due to the location it would be advantageous if you can drive.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Committed (Level 1) Employer. As a Disability Confident Committed Employer we have committed to; ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible, communicating and promoting vacancies, offering an interview to disabled people who meet the minimum criteria for the job and anticipating and providing reasonable adjustments as required.