Luxury PR Manager – Sport
Influence Sports & Media is a leading global commercial, communications and content agency working for brands and rights holders in sport. We are part of the Mission Group of Agencies. Based in London, we have a prestigious record of working with the world’s leading brands and properties in sport. The agency offers strategic consultancy, commercial sales, partnership activation, PR & communications and content creation. The team has a wealth of experience and long-standing relationships in motor sport, sailing, pro-cycling, tennis and the automotive world.
Influence Sports & Media is looking for a hardworking, proactive and diligent Luxury PR Manager to work across PR and communications for leading brands who partner sport. Your day-to-day responsibilities include developing PR strategies, understanding key story angles and liaising with media globally. The role has a great balance of working independently and within a supportive team. The ideal candidate will have at least two years’ experience working in luxury PR and/or sport, with high-level of proficiency in copywriting.
- Day-to-day management of our Luxury PR accounts – working closely with our clients to meet and anticipate their daily needs
- Operate our global press office, including developing communication strategies and key messaging, as well as liaising with media globally
- Lead on the creation of all high-end written content, such as press releases, media notes and press kits, for use across sporting events
- Coordinate photography and video content
- Manage media sites and image portals
- Develop and execute media events and luxury press trips
- Liaise with and manage ambassadors, stakeholders and company staff
- In-depth reporting and coverage analysis.
- Passionate about sport
- Adaptable and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment under pressure
- Well organised and able to meet deadlines
- Conscientious and proactive with a good understanding of the evolving media landscape
- A meticulous attention to detail, editing and proofing
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Able to operate well independently and in a team environment
- Valid driving license and passport
- Fluent English speaker, with foreign languages a bonus
- Given the nature of the role you may have to work beyond normal office hours and weekends.
- 28 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Health Cash Back Scheme
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Electric Car Salary Sacrifice Scheme
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Online Training.