LEARNING BUSINESS PARTNER
Full or Part Time
Bristol/Remote – Hybrid + Travel to other sites
£ Competitive + Benefits
WHO ARE WE?
MISSION is a collective of Creative and MarTech Agencies led by entrepreneurs who encourage an independent spirit. Employing 1,000 people across 27 locations and 3 continents, the Group successfully combines its diverse expertise to produce Work That Counts ™ for our Clients, whatever their ambitions. Creating real standout, sharing real innovation and delivering real growth for some of the world’s biggest brands. www.themission.co.uk
THE PEOPLE TEAM
The People Team are based across several locations in the UK, US, Europe and Asia, working both onsite within Agencies and remotely. We are a professional, curious, and close-knit team of specialists driving an industry leading People Proposition and supporting our Agencies in delivering a People That Count agenda.
Reporting into the Head of Talent, this role will support, coordinate and deliver a range of L&D projects across the Group.
We are looking for an experienced Learning Partner that can influence stakeholders including senior leaders, drive learner engagement and be an expert partner working with leaders on a wide range of learning interventions.
Key to this role will be the ability to engage, propose, plan and lead on overarching Learning Plans, and then rolling up your sleeves to deliver on these. It’s very much an interesting mix of strategic thinking/planning and then getting those plans actioned.
You will also support on creating and developing a Group wide coaching culture and our fantastic leadership development programme, including leader as coach.
Operating in a multi-business, multi-location Group, travelling to other locations to meet teams, build relationships, deliver solutions and contribute will be very important, whilst the base of the role can be Remote/Bristol base.
The role will support on all things L&D, to include but not limited to:
E-Learning/Learning Management System:
- Supporting the continued global delivery and development of our LMS platform
- Support with adding and creating new learning content and pathways to be added to the LMS
- Rolling out Agency and Role based Learning Paths via LinkedIn Learning
- Assisting with new agency data/user uploads and comms
- Own the LMS back office/maintenance role, including updating users and courses
- Bespoke training uploads and management of attendance
- Reporting, including monthly board information on compliance training by agency
- Support with Training Needs Analysis / Sourcing content to fulfil training needs
- Drive engagement across the Group in increase the number of new/current employees undertaking apprenticeships
- Sourcing new apprenticeships/providers
- Assisting with plans to utilise levy funds/additional incentive payments
- Partnering with Agency leaders on the creation of learning plans for their businesses, to support overall business plans
- Partner with People Team colleagues to lead on Learning initiatives/interventions required to support other People projects, e.g. restructures, performance, development etc
- External training partners
- Managing interest/appetite from agencies for relevant training
- Designing/sourcing learning content
WHAT DO I NEED?
- Previous experience within an L&D/HR Department
- Able to drive the Learning agenda and engage with business leaders
- Customer focussed approach
- Experience of working with an LMS or Content/Customer Management tool
- Strong organisational and planning skills with the ability to multi-task
- Experience of meeting deadlines and managing multiple projects
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent standards of written and verbal communication
- MS Office proficiency
- CIPD Level 3, or equivalent/higher, or relevant L&D qualification – Desirable.
- Expereince with LinkedIn Learning – Desirable
AND IN RETURN…
- 25 days’ holiday, increasing to 29 after 2 years’ service + Plus Bank Holidays
- Company pension scheme, with enhanced Employer contributions after 1 years’ service
- Medical Cash Plan – including employee assist programme, contributions to dental, optical, physio etc.
- Electric Car Purchase Scheme, via Salary Sacrifice
- Employee Discount Scheme – an online platform for all staff offering a variety of discounts at various shopping outlets, gyms etc
- Outstanding training and progression, including access to LinkedIn Learning and The Mission Group Learning Management System
- Mission Share Purchase Scheme
- Employee referral scheme
- Regular staff social events
- Company Christmas closure
- Long service awards
- Cycle To Work scheme