A little about us….
Bray Leino is a creative and communication Agency that drives growth through creativenergy, by going beyond, to find the most powerful way.
It’s the way we began back in 1974. Before email, before mobile phones, when London was still 6 hours by road, our founders set up shop in a gloriously rural part of the UK. It’s how we grew into a full-service global agency. And it’s how we still look at the world now.
Creativenergy is the force that makes us think, create and work differently to our competition. It’s what makes us this thriving powerhouse of free-range thinkers, creators and makers. And wherever we are in the world, connects us all back to one common ambition.
To use creativity to make businesses grow.
A little more about the planning and strategy team…
We are a tight-knit team of 6 experienced strategists that form an essential part of the agency’s offering. We deliver all parts of the strategy cycle, from research to insight, brand strategy to creative development and digital & comms planning.
Despite COVID, we’ve recently won a series of large and exciting pieces of business and see strategy as the lynchpin for growing these accounts.
About the role…
We have a great opportunity for a motivated and confident individual with a passion to work and develop a career within the marketing and communications sector. As a Junior Planner you will provide administration support to the Planning and Strategy team, working with a number of exciting clients.
- Insight and research: Creating and presenting competitor, consumer, category and trends from desk research.
- Stimulus gathering, insight from existing sources (for example TGI). Topline data-derived market overview
- Brief development: Supporting creative briefing,
- Prototyping: Knowledge and guidance of media/channel/platform suitability
- Participating in creative thinking workshops
- Development of briefs
What we are looking for….
You will need to be organised and posses the ability to multi task, being able to prioritise workloads and work to tight deadlines is important as we need to deliver work on time to our clients. Communication is crucial and so the ability to be clear and concise in both your written and verbal communication is key.
And in return…
We offer a starting salary of £20,000 plus benefits package, and outstanding training and progression
- 25 days’ holiday, increasing to 29 after 2 years’ service + Plus Bank Holidays
- Company pension scheme, with enhanced Employer contributions after 1 years’ service
- Medical Cash Plan – including employee assist programme, contributions to dental, optical, physio etc.
- Employee Discount Scheme – an online platform for all staff offering a variety of discounts at various shopping outlets, gyms etc
- Electric Car Purchase Scheme, via Salary Sacrifice
- Outstanding training and progression, including access to LinkedIn Learning and The Mission Group Learning Management System
- Employee referral scheme
- Regular staff social events
- Company Christmas closure
- Long service awards
- Cycle To Work scheme
- Mission Share Scheme
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Committed (Level 1) Employer. As a Disability Confident Committed Employer we have committed to; ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible, communicating and promoting vacancies, offering an interview to disabled people who meet the minimum criteria for the job and anticipating and providing reasonable adjustments as required.