2D Junior Graphic Designer (Events & Exhibition)
Salary dependent on experience and skills.
A little about us…
ALIVE is a dynamic experiential marketing and brand activation agency which delivers award-winning experiential campaigns for local and global brands across Singapore and Southeast Asia. Part of The Mission Group and based in Singapore, ALIVE boasts an impressive portfolio of clients who rely on our expertise to create and deliver unique events and marketing campaigns, in a range of different locations and environments.
What will I be doing?
The goal for this position is to support the Creative Lead and account management team on new business pitches and existing projects with creative solutions, illustrations, graphic design, artworking and 2D visualisations that bring creative concepts to life.
• Design and produce visuals for immersive experiences including environmental graphics, wayfinding signage, event merchandise, print & digital elements, and final artwork
• Create visualisations and storyboards with sketches or digital 2D software platforms, to help the account management team sell ideas in to clients whilst strictly following client brand guidelines supplied
• Collaborate with Project Lead or Account Manager to produce new and interesting marketing materials for client campaigns, including straplines, logos, lock-ups, key messages that feature on campaign elements such as flyers & advertisements
• Follow a project through all phases of the design process – from concept, to creative, to technical
• Generate final, print-ready artwork for production purposes
• Enable smooth creative workflow at all times ensuring efficient versioning, archiving and handover of projects to colleagues, contractors and suppliers.
What will I need?
Minimum 3 years of relevant design experience
Graphic design experience within the live events industry is essential
• Possess a deep understanding of visual design standards, typography, iconography, and colours
• Demonstrate the ability to generate original creative work in a range of styles that follows through from a given strategy or specific brief
• Excellent proficiency skills with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
• Exceptional organisational & time-management skills – be able to effectively juggle several projects at one time
• Efficiency & productivity – work quickly and cleverly to meet deadlines and expectations
The Person (Personal Attributes):
• Personable, with an ability to fit into the current team dynamics and add value to our team
• Reliable and confident in day-to-day responsibilities
• Able to work both independently and as part of a team
• Enthusiastic and self-motivated, demonstrating a passion for creative and design communications
• Keen sense of urgency to action requests immediately and thoroughly
• Fastidious with excellent attention to detail and a drive to complete every task to the best of their ability
And in return…
• 2-3 days per week, 9.30am-6.30pm (For part-time/freelance)
• Potential for conversion to perm
• Salary determined by experience and strength of portfolio