We are krow.x – the creative customer experience agency, where insight fuels our creativity, and creativity elevates our CX approach, delivering meaningful creative that is intelligently joined up.
We are based in London and Norwich and part of krow group which has offices dotted around Britain, working hard to help our clients create experiences that move their audiences in the right way.
We’re also a part of The MISSION Group, a collective of creative Agencies led by entrepreneurs who encourage an independent spirit, The MISSION are the UK’s 9th largest dedicated communications group, working out of 31 places across the UK but also Europe, Asia, the US and Canada.
We are on the look out for a Junior Artworker to join our highly experienced, tightknit, and friendly team. Within this role you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your existing Artworking skills.
At krow.x we have exciting and well-known clients, you will be working across a diverse range of projects producing a high standard of output, making sure that we are delivering in accordance with our clients’ brand guidelines.
Working closely with our Studio Manager you will use InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop to interpret, develop and finalise artwork for both print and digital, working alongside colleagues in our Creative and Client Partnership teams.
This is Production-focused role and whilst an eye for design aesthetic is beneficial, this is not a pure design opportunity. We want to speak with people who have a genuine passion for the production element of the role.
What we are looking for and what it takes to become a krow…
At krow.x we pride ourselves on being a creative and progressive agency, within our people we look for them to be:
- Natural ‘multi-taskers’ whilst also ensuring first class attention to detail.
- Forward-thinking. Approaching all aspects of their work with a positive, proactive, can-do attitude.
- Excellent at managing time and working to deadlines.
- Wanting to consistently grow and develop their craft.
- Self-motivated, agile thinkers.
- Confident in commutation, both verbally and written.
- A team player.
- Competent across the Adobe CC Suites – primarily InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- 25 days holiday with an extra day off for your Birthday
- Company Christmas closure, we usually close between the Christmas and New Year holidays, giving us a nice long break. These days will not be taken from your holiday allowance.
- Company Pension
- Health Cash Plan, cash back on dental, optical, and other health care costs such as physiotherapy, osteopathy, reflexology, and acupuncture.
- Life Assurance
- Electric Car Purchase Scheme, via Salary Sacrifice
- Outstanding training and progression, including access to LinkedIn Learning and The Mission Group Learning Management System
- Employee referral scheme
- Christmas Savings Club
- Season Ticket Loans
- Mission Share Purchase Scheme
We are ideally looking for someone based in the Norfolk area, happy to talk flexible working and are currently not mandating any days in the office.