Pathfindr is an award winning IoT technology company based in central Norwich specialising in tracking systems that provide asset intelligence for global clients including Rolls-Royce. Part of the MISSION Group, Pathfindr is one of 17 collective agencies operating across the globe in countries such as America, China and Singapore.
We are a fast-growing company looking to expand our team of technology experts, who specialise in real-time asset intelligence. Our consultative approach and market leading hardware and software has helped transform businesses around the world.
A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Embedded Product Lead to join our team in Norwich. Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer, the successful candidate will join a team of 3 experts who are responsible for designing and developing innovative asset tracking and monitoring solutions.
We are looking for a confident individual to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders, including product design partners, to work effectively on physical product design, manufacturing and production.
Within this role, UK and international travel is essential.
- Understand the full product lifecycle
- Capturing customer requirements (direct contact)
- IOT Solution research and specification planning
- Working with Marketing and Sales teams on product market fit
- IOT Solution design and development
- Prototype development
- In house and in-field testing
- Industrialisation; liaising with manufacturers regarding product design, manufacturing partners, testing partners and ensuring the product is ready for market
- Assisting with Certification and Documentation
- Assisting with custom testing and rollout
- IOT solution design
- ARM Cortex-M4, specifically Nordic NRF series MCUs (SDK and/or Zephyr)
- Firmware development
- GPS/GNSS devices
- Bluetooth / NFC / UWB
- Cellular & NB-IOT networking
- LoRa networking
- Ultra-Low power systems / power management
- Remote systems (OTA updates etc)
- Hardware and PCB design
- RF Testing management and product compliance
- Supporting getting solutions to market
- CAD / 3D printing
- Product design and prototyping
- Hardware AES encryption
- 22 days holiday per year, plus birthday and all 8 Bank Holidays off
- Time off between Christmas and New Year (not taken from holiday allocation)
- Company contributory pension scheme, matched up to 3%
- Opportunity for flexible working hours
- Health cash plan for dental, optical, prescriptions, counselling and more
- Life assurance (3 x annual salary)
The recruitment process will involve an initial informal interview followed by a second formal interview in the Pathfindr offices to meet the rest of the team.