Digital Project Manager
£Competitive + benefits
We are krow, a full-service creative communications agency that puts Customer Experience at the heart of everything we do. We believe the best ideas are sparked by insight, developed without channel prejudice, and delivered with skill and passion at every touchpoint. We are one of four krow offices dotted around the UK working hard to help our clients create what we call Big Positive Impacts.
We’re also a part of The MISSION Group, a collective of Creative and MarTech Agencies led by entrepreneurs who encourage an independent spirit. Employing 1,000 people across 27 locations and 3 continents, the Group successfully combines its diverse expertise to produce Work That Counts TM for our Clients, whatever their ambitions. Creating real standout, sharing real innovation and delivering real growth for some of the world’s biggest brands
You will play a pivotal role in creating and managing digital experiences for krow clients; some of the UKs most recognised organisations.
Working with our team of digital specialists and third-party providers, you will be responsible for driving projects forward and ensuring krow delivers quality digital outputs on time and on budget.
Key responsibilities and task…
- Be a key member of krow’s digital team, contributing to commercially robust operations, ways of working and delivery of projects
- Building great relationships with clients and being the primary point of contact for active digital projects within the agency
- Receiving new briefs from Client Service teams and directly from clients and engaging with relevant colleagues
- Manage digital projects through the entire process, responsible for creating proposals, scopes, estimates and timing plans with support from relevant colleagues
- Work with our Traffic team and external partners to schedule and manage resource to project deadlines
- Leading client and internal status meetings throughout a project lifecycle
- Provide early identification of any upcoming challenges for the delivery of work. Be alert to all types of risks across resourcing, scope creep/change, quality control, third-party relationships, project dependencies and broader commercial considerations. Work with relevant colleagues to find solutions and mitigate any negative impact
- Have a detailed understanding of scheduling, project management and collaboration software (JIRA, Trello, Basecamp, MS Project) ensuring accurate reporting and efficient operations
About the person…
You should have a history of working in an Agency or marketing environment with a good understanding of all processes required to run a service-based business. Along with demonstrable experience of managing digital projects to budget, including website design and development.
You will be…
- Highly organised and comfortable with managing multiple internal and external stakeholders
- A problem-solver.
- Experienced in working with project management, resourcing, collaboration and reporting software.
- Able to build productive and respectful relationships with both colleagues and clients, across all disciplines and seniority
- A great communicator; written, verbal, and a confident presenter.
- 25 days holiday with an extra day off for your Birthday
- Company Christmas closure, we usually close between the Christmas and New Year holidays, giving us a nice long break. These days will not be taken from your holiday allowance.
- Company Pension
- Health Cash Plan, cash back on dental, optical, and other health care costs such as physiotherapy, osteopathy, reflexology, and acupuncture.
- Life Assurance
- Electric Car Purchase Scheme, via Salary Sacrifice
- Outstanding training and progression, including access to LinkedIn Learning and The Mission Group Learning Management System
- Employee referral scheme
- Christmas Savings Club
- Season Ticket Loans
- Mission Share Purchase Scheme