Digital Media Executive
A little about us….
Bray Leino is a creative and communication Agency that drives growth through creativenergy, by going beyond, to find the most powerful way.
It’s the way we began back in 1974. Before email, before mobile phones, when London was still 6 hours by road, our founders set up shop in a gloriously rural part of the UK. It’s how we grew into a full-service global agency. And it’s how we still look at the world now.
Creativenergy is the force that makes us think, create and work differently to our competition. It’s what makes us this thriving powerhouse of free-range thinkers, creators and makers. And wherever we are in the world, connects us all back to one common ambition.
To use creativity to make businesses grow.
A little more about the Digital Media Team…
Bray Leino Media are a highly experienced team of media professionals; media & commutations planners, strategists and channel specialists responsible for media trading. We cover all channels on and off line; digital, digital media, programmatic, paid search and SEO. out of home, radio, cinema and TV as well as creative media solutions and partnerships. We work with clients as part of a ‘full service’ in conjunction with the Bray Leino creative offering, as well as media only business, working with clients direct.
What will I be doing?
This is a hybrid role within the team and organisation. This individual will support the data manager and digital media managers across data and digital media activities.
- Aid your line manager and wider team to ensure the smooth day to day running of digital media and data business.
- Develop a thorough understanding of digital media channels, data, usage, audiences, and systems.
- Learn to understand and assimilate briefs, then set Digital media goals and objectives with the support of your line manager.
- Conduct market & audience research.
- Assist in data tasks such as monthly reports, dashboards, and other data workflow.
- Assist the team to deliver data led, digital media strategies.
- Assist in the building of search and social, as well as trafficking and implementation of campaigns
- Monitor all day-to-day digital media activities on the account.
- Work with account teams and/or media planning colleagues to ensure that digital media is integrated with creative and strategic outputs and campaigns are executed well.
- Communicate deliverables and timings to all parties, clients, production and colleagues.
- Work as part of a team to resolve issues or problems arising with client in a speedy manner and communicate issues to the team
- Support the data Manager in achieving robust reporting. Become certified & accredited in Google AdWords, Google analytics, Facebook Blueprint and Google 360 stack
- Attend media owner meetings to aid learning of channels.
- Complete timesheets in a timely manner.
- Passionate, driven, and hungry to establish your digital career.
- Has a base line understanding of digital media’s key channels; including display, Social, paid search and how digital technology is used to target audiences. (At least one key area).
- Has an analytical and curious mindset and keen to develop quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Can work as part of a team but can work under own initiative and supporting digital media manager.
- Wants to learn about digital industry.
- Good numerical skills.
- Have full working knowledge of all software tools required to complete the role: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook.
And in return….
- 25 days’ holiday, increasing to 29 after 2 years’ service + Plus Bank Holidays
- Company pension scheme, with enhanced Employer contributions after 1 years’ service
- Medical Cash Plan – including employee assist programme, contributions to dental, optical, physio etc.
- Employee Discount Scheme – an online platform for all staff offering a variety of discounts at various shopping outlets, gyms etc
- Electric Car Purchase Scheme, via Salary Sacrifice
- Outstanding training and progression, including access to LinkedIn Learning and The Mission Group Learning Management System
- Employee referral scheme
- Regular staff social events
- Company Christmas closure
- Long service awards
- Cycle To Work scheme