We are a creative business that works hand in hand with brands and the next generation to build the future better.
We are living through the greatest uncertainty of our lifetimes. But it’s not a blip – it’s the new reality of constant disruption. And the next generation are putting on notice the brands and institutions who don’t play their part in making it better.
For 21 years, we’ve worked side by side with young people. Our deep understanding of how the next generation think, feel and act enables us to best understand how our clients can play a meaningful role in their lives. By continuously investing in our network, we spot cultural and societal trends ahead of the curve. By collaborating at every stage or research, creative development, production and distribution, our work is more authentic for our audience, and more effective for our clients.
Purpose-driven before the term was coined, we proudly measure our social impact as rigorously as our commercial success.
Clients come to do work they’ve never done before, earn their place in youth culture, and make meaningful contributions to the world’s biggest issues.
We never make the same thing twice. We base all our work on deep insight from the audience and challenge our clients to create a solution. From pure play Consultancy, through to global content and social comms to programmes, products and service design, we make whatever solves the problem.
Our clients span youth brands, to large organisations and charities – all with an ambition to positively impact the world. This includes Nike, Speedo, Footlocker, Dr Marten’s, YouTube Originals, BiteBack 2030 and Media Smart.
What can you do at Livity to help make us the best we can be?
To bring an eye for design, creative identities and layouts to the agency. Working into senior members of the creative team, your role will be key in visually bringing to life concepts and ideas across the business. You are comfortable pushing briefs and articulating your design choices to both team members and clients. You’ll be up -to-date with youth culture and have a passion for purpose-led work.
- Proven branding design experience.
- Knowledge of designing for social media.
- Ability to think and create conceptually.
- Experience in designing for accessibility.
- Experience creating and crafting presentation templates.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop.
- Bonus knowledge of Premier, AfterEffects.
Essential skills: Branding + Identity, Motion/Animation, Typography, Social/Digital.
Bonus skills: Web Design, Motion Design, Illustration, Print.
What will you be accountable for day to day in your role?
- Effective time management with self-ownership over projects.
- Confidently communicating your ideas / presenting designs to everyone in the company; including management, freelancers and clients.
- Designing and working across multiple projects at once, including pitches.
- Organising your files and digital workspace effectively.
- Mentoring junior creatives, interns and upcoming talent.
- Working closely with strategy and creative teams to answer briefs.
- Bringing young people into the design process for co-creation opportunities.
TO BE A SUCCESS, YOU WILL NEED TO BE:
- Creatively minded with a get up and go attitude and a collaborative mindset.
- Happy to make stuff happen.
- An excellent communicator who isn’t afraid of standing up in front of a crowd and able to build meaningful relationships with both young people and clients.
- Happy working at pace, staying on top of the details while making stuff happen.
- A team player, leaning in but also confident asking for help as needed.
- Always on top of design trends with an eye for what’s next.
- Interested in education / mentorship, working with OPEN scheme and network.
- Interested in and knowledgeable about youth culture.
- Knowledgeable about arts and culture, design trends.
- 25 days holiday, increasing by 1 day per full year of service up to 30 days.
- Period between Christmas and New Year off in addition (unless client requirements dictate otherwise).
- Stakeholder pension which Livity match contributes up to 3% of salary to.
- £100 annual personal development allowance after 1 year service.
- Option to take a 3 month unpaid sabbatical after 4 years service.
- Hybrid working model.
- Bespoke wellbeing support that best suits you.
- Company laptop.