Data Analyst (People Insights and Reward)
£ Very competitive + Benefits
WHO ARE WE?
MISSION is a collective of Creative and MarTech Agencies led by entrepreneurs who encourage an independent spirit. Employing 1,000 people across 27 locations and 3 continents, the Group successfully combines its diverse expertise to produce Work That CountsTM for our Clients, whatever their ambitions. Creating real standout, sharing real innovation and delivering real growth for some of the world's biggest brands.
THE PEOPLE TEAM
The People Team are based across several locations in the UK, US and Asia, working both onsite with Agencies and remotely. We are a professional, close-knit team of specialists driving industry leading Strategic Partnering, Talent Management and People Services/Experience.
We are looking for a curious, passionate and forward-thinking Data Analyst to join our People Team. Reporting to the Head of Performance, the Data Analyst plays a crucial role in how we collect and utilise internal & external data across the business. The person in this role will lead the creation of valuable insights, which will support effective People planning at both Group and Agency level, and inform great decision making, across multiple teams within the Mission Group.
Providing a ‘Go To’ place for data and knowledge this person is responsible for collecting, organising and studying People related data, whilst also enabling others to grow and develop a deeper understanding of People and business processes.
The Data Insights offering is still growing so we are looking for someone with the ability to support the development and depth of the data provision. This is a unique role with the opportunity to be part of a journey to evolve and grow both the role and the service.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Lead pay/reward and benefits data collection, analysis, modelling and reporting, including Gender Pay and NMW
- Lead annual salary benchmarking cycle including the research of insights on market data, industry trends, inflation and pay/reward
- Support with Job Evaluation and Role Profile Grading
- Own Diversity and Inclusion data collation, control, reporting and analysis
- Develop and maintain People Management Information dashboards for both the People Team and Business Unit Leaders
- Support with the design, development, coordination and analysis of Employee Opinion Surveys, e.g. starter, leaver and employee engagement surveys
- Support GDPR access/rights requests
- Support with the development of the CORE HR System including system architecture and data information
- Provide guidance/training for the development of ad-hoc reports from the CORE HR System
- Support talent analysis via reports and commentary
WHAT WILL I NEED?
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills along with experience of Business Objects and /or other relevant data analysis software
- The ability to automate data manipulation and reporting using software, for example using SQL, R, Python
- Good understanding of data structures, database systems and procedures and the range of analytical tools used to undertake a range of different types of analyses
- Able to collect and analyse data internally and externally, as well as provide commentary and insight on the meaning of the data and provide recommendations/additional data to support requests
- Understanding of data protection and legal issues
- Understanding of data life cycles and different types of data
- Logical and creative thinking
- Analytical and highly numerate
- A problem solver
- A curious thinker; thinks beyond the task and thinks what is possible
- Able to work independently, using own initiative, and take responsibility for the People Data provision
- Passionate about data and about bringing it to life and telling a story. Strong researching skills and has a hunger for information
AND IN RETURN…
- 25 days’ holiday, increasing to 29 after 2 years’ service (+ Bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Medical cash plan – including employee assist programme, contributions to dental, optical, physio etc.
- Health and wellbeing programme
- Regular staff social events
- Company Christmas closure
- Cycle to work scheme