Hybrid (2 days in; Tues & Thurs)
We are a creative business that works hand in hand with brands and the next generation to build the future better.
We are living through the greatest uncertainty of our lifetimes. But it’s not a blip – it’s the new reality of constant disruption. And the next generation are putting on notice the brands and institutions who don’t play their part in making it better.
For 20 years, we’ve worked side by side with young people. Our deep understanding of how the next generation think, feel and act enables us to best understand how our clients can play a meaningful role in their lives. By continuously investing in our network, we spot cultural and societal trends ahead of the curve. By collaborating at every stage or research, creative development, production and distribution, our work is more authentic for our audience, and more effective for our clients.
Purpose-driven before the term was coined, we proudly measure our social impact as rigorously as our commercial success.
Clients come to do work they’ve never done before, earn their place in youth culture, and make meaningful contributions to the world’s biggest issues.
We never make the same thing twice. We base all our work on deep insight from the audience and challenge our clients to create a solution. From global content and social comms to programmes, products and service design, we make whatever solves the problem.
Our clients span youth brands, to large organisations and charities – all with an ambition to positively impact the world. This includes Nike, Speedo, Footlocker, Dr Marten’s, YouTube Originals, BiteBack 2030 and Media Smart.
What can only you do at Livity to help make us the best we can be?
A passionate, visionary and purposeful creative leader who is motivated by working collaboratively with the next generation of creative talent. Someone who wants to lead an agency and creative team to make effective, award worthy work which positively impacts the world.
- Proven expertise leading a happy and high performing team, collaboration being key
- Ability to work hand in hand with Strategy to turn audience insight into creative solutions
- Extensive knowledge of social platforms and media channels
- Equally passionate about the idea, the craft and the impact
- A growing perspective on / reputation in the creative industry
- Strong understanding of youth culture
- Give a shit about what’s going on in the world right now
What will you be accountable for day to day in your role?
- Setting the conditions to create the bravest, most impactful work of our careers, for every client
- Leading our creative work in idea and craft across the board, working in partnership with clients, internal teams and young people to create genuine solutions
- Setting the creative vision for the next decade of Livity
- Leading a happy and high performing creative team
- Proactively developing relationships and work for our clients, entrepreneurially contributing to our business growth and impact
- A vital and vocal part of our senior management team
- Becoming an influential voice within the creative industry, setting Livity’s unique way of making work as the benchmark for the future
THE OUTCOMES OF YOUR ROLE:
What impact will your role and accountabilities have on our business objectives and vision?
- Game changing, effective work which young people care about, and positively impacts the world
- A collaborative creative culture across the business
- A thriving network of next gen creatives who have had critical roles in making our work
- Happy and high performing teams
- A renewed creative vision for Livity, with you as the figurehead for that vision
TO BE A SUCCESS, YOU WILL NEED TO BE:
- Inspirational leader
- Unafraid to challenge
- Commercially minded
- 25 days holiday, increasing by 1 day per full year of service up to 30 days
- Period between Christmas and New Year off in addition (unless client requirements dictate otherwise)
- Stakeholder pension which Livity match contribute up to 3% of salary to
- £100 annual personal development allowance after 1 year service
- Option to take a 3 month unpaid sabbatical after 4 years service
- Hybrid working model
- Bespoke wellbeing support that best suits you
- Company laptop