About this role and you
We need an outstanding writer to join our busy copy crew and support our in-house proofreader.
You love words and know how to wield them to the best effect. You get how they motivate readers to do stuff. You know which combinations will engage eyeballs and which will motivate your audience to act on that call to action – whether you’re writing or sense checking an article, video storyboard, email, social ad or a good old leaflet.
You’re great with brands, words and people. So, shouldn’t you be getting a great new job at krow.x?
Is this you?
- You create seamless copy that’s emphatic and effective
- You excel at making the complex digestible – experience writing for financial services or tech would be a bonus
- You have strong attention to detail, and can spot a typo a mile off
- You can flex between different tones of voice at the flick of a switch (or brief)
- You have a way with structuring information that entices people through the piece
- You understand the difference between conciseness and curtness, under-informing and overwriting
- Deadlines don’t scare you. You scare them
- You have experience of both copywriting and proofreading, with a portfolio to prove it
Why share and develop your talents at krow.x?
We’re the creative customer experience agency, with some awesome clients from Adnams to Aviva, Barclays to Boehringer Ingelheim, and many other brands beginning with letters that come later in the alphabet.
You’ll enjoy the variety of writing across all of these brands and working with everyone from art directors to strategists, but the main focus of this role will be supporting our financial services copywriters and proofreader.
You’ll get 25 days holiday with an extra day off for your Birthday, plus bank holidays. We
usually close between the Christmas and New Year holidays, giving us a nice long break. These days will not be taken from your holiday allowance. A Company Pension. Health Cash Plan, cash back on dental, optical, and other health care costs such as physiotherapy, osteopathy, reflexology, and acupuncture and Life Assurance to name but a few.
Sound good? Great! Read on…
What will you actually be doing?
Working at krow.x means you’ll be:
- thinking creatively, strategically and originally on every project
- crafting engaging copy and content, from micro copy to longer-form articles and all that comes between
- collaborating with designers and art directors to make each piece as impactful as possible
- sharing your work and rationales with colleagues and clients
- proofreading and copy-editing other writers’ work.
So, what now?
Apply with your CV and a link to your portfolio or a selection of your portfolio pieces. We can’t wait to see them.
This is role can be part time or full time, office-based (Norwich or London) or remote – or a combo.