Senior AV Executive/Manager – Bristol or London Based
£Competitive + Benefits
Reporting to Head of Broadcast
A little about us….
Bray Leino is a creative and communication Agency that drives growth through creative energy, by going beyond, to find the most powerful way.
It’s the way we began back in 1974. Before email, before mobile phones, when London was still 6 hours by road, our founders set up shop in a gloriously rural part of the UK. It’s how we grew into a full-service global agency. And it’s how we still look at the world now.
Creative energy is the force that makes us think, create and work differently to our competition. It’s what makes us this thriving powerhouse of free-range thinkers, creators and makers. And wherever we are in the world, connects us all back to one common ambition.
To use creativity to make businesses grow.
About our Media team:
Bray Leino Media are a highly experienced team of media professionals; media & commutations planners, strategists and channel specialists responsible for media trading. We cover all channels on and off line; print, digital, out of home, radio, cinema and TV as well as creative media solutions and partnerships. We work with clients as part of a ‘full service’ in conjunction with the Bray Leino creative offering, as well as media only business, working with clients direct.
About the role:
An amiable and tenacious AV Buyer, managing all aspects of AV buying and implementational planning. Working with the UK’s biggest media brands, ITV, C4 and Sky. Daily management of TV and VOD campaign delivery. Promoting the role, and value of TV and video to the wider company and clients. Experienced in use of industry tools e.g. Media Ocean, Techedge, TGI, CARIA, Planet V.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities include:
- Able to work with media planning colleagues to respond to all AV briefs.
- Strong knowledge of AV landscape.
- Analysis of channels, audiences.
- Undertake accurate and timely approvals on CARIA.
- Able to buy TV campaigns proficiently, liaising with sales representatives from the UK’s biggest TV companies..
- Developing excellent working relationships with TV sales contractors.
- Update and analyse TV spot schedules.
- Send turnarounds to move client’s adverts into the most appropriate TV programmes.
- Resolve issues or problems arising with client in a speedy manner, communicate issues to the Head of Broadcast and the relevant account team members as required.
- Day to day phone contact, building relationships and ensuring moves are actioned.
- Develop relationships with clients and an understanding of their business, products, markets, audiences and objectives.
- Attending client meetings and able to talk confidently and knowledgably about all aspects of AV to sell in AV and the proposed plan.
- Understands how AV fits into the overall marketing mix.
- Ensure client receives the most competitive media rates available by supporting the H.O. Broadcast in negotiations.
- Complete post-campaign reporting.
- Ensure all broadcast administration is up to date and accurate.
- Line manage Broadcast Executive or Planner /Buyer as required.
About the person:
The ideal candidate is likely to possess the following qualifications/key experiences:
- Experience of negotiation, with a tenacious attitude.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to assimilate information quickly.
- Good numerical, statistical and data-handling skills.
- Accurate and timely production of work.
- Very strong organisational, time keeping, time management and prioritisation skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, MediaOcean, Techedge, Caria and Planet V.
- Well organised and able to work under pressure.
- Pro-active attitude, positive outlook and proven ability to handle pressure.
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with clients, sales houses and internal teams.
- Can work confidently alone and as part of a team.
- Enthusiasm and awareness of broadcast issues in the trade press.
- Demonstrate knowledge and integration of Bray Leino values.
- Clear communicator and confident presenter and able to think on their feet.
And in return….
- 25 days’ holiday, increasing to 29 after 2 years’ service + Plus Bank Holidays
- Company pension scheme, with enhanced Employer contributions after 1 years’ service
- Medical Cash Plan – including employee assist programme, contributions to dental, optical, physio etc.
- Employee Discount Scheme – an online platform for all staff offering a variety of discounts at various shopping outlets, gyms etc
- Electric Car Purchase Scheme, via Salary Sacrifice
- Outstanding training and progression, including access to LinkedIn Learning and The Mission Group Learning Management System
- Employee referral scheme
- Regular staff social events
- Company Christmas closure
- Long service awards
- Cycle To Work scheme
- Mission Share Purchase Scheme
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Committed (Level 1) Employer. As a Disability Confident Committed Employer we have committed to; ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible, communicating and promoting vacancies, offering an interview to disabled people who meet the minimum criteria for the job and anticipating and providing reasonable adjustments as required.