Company: Turbine Media Limited
Role: B2B Account Director
Package: Base Salary (dependent on experience) + Bonus + Pension + Other group benefits
Reports to: Chief Digital Officer
Turbine was forged by the desire to do media differently, to rip up tired processes, procedures, personas, and approaches and tackle the existing and ongoing challenges and changes to the digital ecosystem. There has been a fundamental disconnect between creative and media, Mission and Turbine aim to address this gap by fully integrating research, creative and media to deliver truly effective campaigns for our clients.
As Turbine is a new Media Agency sitting at the heart of the Mission Group of agencies. The business has been financially backed by The Mission Group and has been given a dual remit to deliver 2 main functions:
- Provide a centralised Paid Performance Planning and Media Activation function to all of the Mission Group Agencies and their clients.
- Build and launch a “Growth Media” offering to take to market to deliver new client brands to the Mission Group.
After a successful launch Turbine is currently building out the team to deliver against a number of client wins across a variety of sectors both within and outside the group.
With ambitious growth plans for the business this is a once in a lifetime opportunity for the right candidate to join at the early stages to help build a best-in-class team, driving agency capabilities with ambition for fast progression in a rapidly growing entrepreneurial agency.
MISSION is a group of digital marketing and communications Agencies. Employing 1,000 people across 27 locations and three continents, the Group successfully combines its diverse expertise to produce “Work That Counts” for our clients, whatever their ambitions. Creating real standout, sharing real innovation and delivering real business growth for some of the world’s biggest brands. www.themission.co.uk
As a credible, experienced ABM strategist you should have a solid understanding of B2B and have experience of working with leading technology brands. You will lead the process of designing game-changing strategies that start with a deep understanding of where our clients are today; ends with a clearly defined set of outcomes; and which is connected by a vision for the most efficient and effective ABM strategies to get there.
On a day-to-day basis you’re expected to capture and translate client briefs into clear communications; compelling storytelling; and actionable plans.
To qualify with significant experience in ABM strategy and planning, your CV should demonstrate:
- Experience working in strategy with a grounding in data driven, integrated comms with demonstrable experience within B2B tech
- The ability to translate the strategies you will lead into full ABM plans, with the support of our internal Mission specialist teams, including insights and analysis and martech
- A passion for creativity with a love of insights and data you are able to both think big picture and get immersed in the details that make the difference along complex buying journeys, from awareness campaigns through to sales motion
- A talent for distilling and simplifying complexity into powerful strategies to lead change
- The ability to work with senior leaders at our clients to develop ground-breaking propositions and the messaging that will support them
- Self-reliance, with a highly collaborative work style; able to address tensions proactively and experiment to find a better way
- An adaptive style and language that can be tailored by audience
- The ability to juggle priorities between clients, projects, and teams
- Expertise in ABM campaign implementation, management, analysis and optimization
- Maintain understanding of new and evolving product offerings
- Well versed in vendor landscape, contributes to agency POVs
- Ability to translate and communicate campaign success to clients
- Understanding of analytics tools
- Intermediate level understanding of Excel functions (ie. VLook-up, Pivot Table, chart building) and PowerPoint
- Knows how the agency works and how jobs flow through the agency
Operations, Tactics and Strategy
- Responsible for day-to-day management, execution and monitoring of ABM & Lead Generation campaigns.
- Collaborate with Search Supervisor and Client Engagement team to establish and evolve client search strategy
- Hires, trains and mentors Planning Executives as and when required
- Organises and manages campaigns to ensure campaigns are strategically aligned with business goals
- Proactively identify opportunities for optimization, insight and expansion, and see through to implementation
- Monitor campaigns to ensure proper flighting, budget pacing and campaign results
- Consistently keeps team informed on status of projects verbally and/or in writing
- Day to day point of contact for the assigned clients
- In-person interaction and presentations with assigned brand team members
- Manages client facing ABM deliverables and communications specs, program details and deadlines
- Participates in client status calls / financial meetings with client and provides timely follow-up.
- Ability to clearly communicate both orally and in writing
- Strong relationships with past clients is a plus
- Exhibits integrity, trust and self-development
- Adherence to agency procedures (on-time and accurate timesheets, GDPs, 360 feedback)
- Solid listening skills
- Ability to work in a matrix (multi-supervisory) environment; Ability to multi-task, manage one’s time, and demonstrate personal organization and ability to meet deadlines (strong work ethic); Ability to take initial direction, then transition to a more independent work style.
- Strong communication skills
- Fully understands the latest developments in performance max and how to navigate client questions, challenges and tactical recommendations.
Education and Experience
- Demonstrable experience of B2B campaign management
- Experience in Technology, Mobility, Sciences or Financial Service industries a plus
- Deep Knowledge of ABM and Lead Gen techniques a must
- Experience of working with ABM and CRM platforms desired.
Package and Benefits:
- Salary dependant on experience
- 25 days’ holiday, increasing to 29 after 2 years’ service + Plus Bank Holidays
- Company pension scheme, with enhanced Employer contributions after 1 years’ service
- Medical Cash Plan – including employee assist programme, contributions to dental, optical, physio etc.
- Electric Car Purchase Scheme, via Salary Sacrifice
- Employee Discount Scheme (an online platform for all staff offering a variety of discounts at various shopping outlets, gyms etc).