Norwich / London
We are looking for an exceptionally strong and highly motivated Account Manager who thrives in a fast-paced environment, to join our team in Norwich or London. You are someone who never settles for second best, and always delivers work to the highest standard to delight clients. You’ll be working on a variety of clients, across sizes and industries.
You’ll report into an Account Director and will help to develop and maintain profitable business from your designated accounts. You will help to develop and implement excellent creative solutions that exceed client expectations within time and budget. You will also help to coach and support Account Executives, always leading by example.
Our ideal candidate will have agency side client services experience, be capable and experienced with handling budgets, presenting creative work to clients for approval, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients.
A bit about krow…
krow is a full-service creative communications agency working out of four UK offices. Part of MISSION, we collaborate within a network of creative agencies in 28 locations worldwide, led by entrepreneurs who encourage an independent spirit.
Our clients range from big established retailers to smaller challenger brands and charities, giving our team the chance to do good over and above the business bottom line. We make Big Positive Impacts for our Clients that drive commercial growth, with ideas that move people to think, feel and act differently. Behind these ideas is a truly diverse culture, fuelled by passionate, sleeves-rolled up and open-minded thinkers.
It’s a no-brainer but our team are most successful when happy and fulfilled. That’s why we have many initiatives to support their development and wellbeing, including competitive benefits and family-friendly policies. With krow, it’s no egos all the way, everyone has a voice and the chance to make their own impact.
What we are looking for and what it takes to become a krow…
- Applies a forward-thinking approach to all aspects of their work, displayed by a positive, proactive, can do attitude
- Display the desire to grow a client portfolio by identifying and seizing opportunities organically or through new areas of the client business
- Develop a clear understanding of the importance of financial rigour and accurate reporting
- Strong time management
- Outstanding organisational skills
- The ability to multitask while working to deadline yet still retaining a professional approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work flexibly to deliver client needs
- Self-motivated, agile thinker
- Presents effective written and verbal communications
- Accurate numerical and analytical skills
- Competent across the entire Microsoft Office suite
- Salary from £30k, depending on experience and location
- Hybrid working – we ask that you’re in the office at least 2 days per week but you’re welcome to be in the office as many days as you like
- 25 days holiday with an extra day off for your Birthday
- Company Christmas closure, we usually close between the Christmas and New Year holidays, giving us a nice long break. These days will not be taken from your holiday allowance.
- Company Pension
- Health Cash Plan, cash back on dental, optical, and other health care costs such as physiotherapy, osteopathy, reflexology, and acupuncture.
- Life Assurance
- Electric Car Purchase Scheme, via Salary Sacrifice
- Outstanding training and progression, including access to LinkedIn Learning and The Mission Group Learning Management System
- Employee referral scheme
- Christmas Savings Club
- Season Ticket Loans
- Mission Share Purchase Scheme
- Access to our bespoke learning platform Mission Discovery
- Our Room to Grow career development programme with regular coaching sessions.
- Wellbeing supports including –
- Our wellbeing platform, krowkind, with always on access to tools and initiatives.
- Mental health first aiders, in the agency or a call away.
- A smile squad who organise agency get togethers and send treats in the post
- 24/7 counselling and advice helpline