If you’re an AM with a desire to make an impact in communications, this role could be right up your street. We’re looking for a strong and dependable Account Manager who is motivated by the idea of developing and delivering innovative, omnichannel work across FMCG and global charity clients.
A bit about krow London:
We’re a full-service creative communications agency. krow Group is made-up of a 200-strong team of multi-skilled marketing professionals working together with one objective in mind: To help our clients make Big Positive Impacts on the world. With 4 offices across the UK, we work across most consumer brand categories, and in all communication channels.
krow is also part of Mission – MISSION is a collective of creative Agencies led by like-minded entrepreneurs with an independent spirit. Employing 1,150 people across 31 locations across Europe, Asia and the US, the Group successfully combines the expertise of integrated and specialist Agencies to bring about commercially effective solutions to business challenges for some of the world’s biggest Clients.
A bit about the clients you would work on…
Rachel’s Organic – working into an AD, you will be involved in the development and implementation of ATL campaigns. You’ll learn a good amount of FMCG marketing and the positive role communications can play in building up this yoghurt brand.
Médicine Sans Frontiéres – krow London are extremely excited to be working with this new client. You will be joining a team who will be responsible for the strategic and creative development and implementation of 6 new DRTV and Radio campaigns over the next 12 months. This role will give you an opportunity to gain unique experience in fundraising marketing.
New Business projects – krow has a growing pipeline of new business projects and you will be responsible for supporting the team on these exciting projects and helping to convert these into wins.
We’re looking for an account manager who has a proven track record in the following areas:
- Creating and maintaining good relationships with the clients you work with to build their trust in you.
- Understanding your client’s business… How is the brand performing? What about their competitors?
- Keeping abreast of relevant news from the wider world.
- Not afraid to lead and take full ownership of projects working closely with planning, creative and studio to get the work done on time, budget and to client satisfaction.
- Working with external suppliers, clients and other agencies, as required, to build strong working relationships.
- Working closely with TV producers to manage Clearcast/RACC approvals, production and playout of TV and radio commercials.
- Finance … making sure we bill on time and get paid.
- Nurturing direct reports – ensuring regular feedback and annual appraisals are completed in a timely manner.
What it takes to become a krow…
Our people are what make us who we are and are therefore extremely important to us. We don’t think of account management in the old-fashioned sense. Our account people play a critical role in helping us deliver on our promise to create Big Positive Impacts (BPIs) that will transform a client’s business. BPIs that build people’s relationship with a brand until they actively enjoy spending time in the brand’s company.
We’re looking for people with passion. People who want to play an active role in delivering game-changing, cross-channel ideas.
We live by five important values that define the way we work and the work we do:
- We’re better together
- We imagine greater
- We support the bold
- We believe in the power of small
- We are difference makers
And in return…
- 25 days’ holiday
- Company pension scheme, with enhanced Employer contributions after 1 years’ service
- Medical Cash Plan – including employee assist programme, contributions to dental, optical, physio etc.
- Salary sacrifice scheme to purchase a new Electric Car
- Outstanding training and progression, including access to LinkedIn Learning and The Mission Group Learning Management System
- Regular staff social events
- Company Christmas closure
- Cycle To Work scheme