We are krow.x – the creative customer experience agency, where insight fuels our creativity, and creativity elevates our CX approach, delivering meaningful creative that is intelligently joined up.
We are based in London and Norwich and part of krow group which has offices dotted around Britain, working hard to help our clients create experiences that move their audiences in the right way.
We’re also a part of The MISSION Group, a collective of creative Agencies led by entrepreneurs who encourage an independent spirit, The MISSION are the UK’s 9th largest dedicated communications group, working out of 31 places across the UK but also Europe, Asia, the US and Canada.
We are looking for a new Account Director to come and join the team. Reporting into the Client Services Director you will be working with a range of clients, from B2B tech to B2C food and drink.
You’ll be leading a team of Account Managers and Account Executives to ensure the success of a range of campaigns, utilising your ability to work within the digital space and offline. You’ll be an experienced AD with integrated campaign experience, looking for a fresh challenge.
We are looking for someone with a passion for communications, a great team player and an individual who has a forward-thinking approach to all aspects of their work.
What we are looking for and what it takes to become a krow…
- Exceptional client service skills with the ability to maintain and extend client loyalty via strong relationships and a proactive and innovative approach
- Ability to grow your accounts by identifying and landing opportunities in both existing and new areas of the client’s business
- Able to manage client budgets against objectives set
- Providing accurate forecast figures on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- The ability to work collaboratively with Planning to influence and implement a strategic and analytic approach to communications with ROI at its heart
- Develop creative briefs to motivate and excite creative colleagues
- Leading your account group, taking ownership and directing others as needed
- To represent the business in a professional manner at all times
- Effective written and verbal communications
- Good interpersonal skills
- Competent IT skills
- 25 days holiday with an extra day off for your Birthday
- Company Christmas closure, we usually close between the Christmas and New Year holidays, giving us a nice long break. These days will not be taken from your holiday allowance.
- Company Pension
- Health Cash Plan, cash back on dental, optical, and other health care costs such as physiotherapy, osteopathy, reflexology, and acupuncture.
- Life Assurance
- Electric Car Purchase Scheme, via Salary Sacrifice
- Outstanding training and progression, including access to LinkedIn Learning and The Mission Group Learning Management System
- Employee referral scheme
- Christmas Savings Club
- Season Ticket Loans
- Mission Share Purchase Scheme
We are open to flexible working and are currently back in the office two days a week and at home for the rest.