£Competitive + Benefits
Who are we?
We are April Six Mobility, a Marketing and Communications agency with 35 years of experience, that specialises in working with the most exciting, forward thinking mobility brands and manufacturers. We’re based in a beautiful, converted barn on the rural edge of Bournemouth, but still just a 20-minute drive from some of the best beaches in Dorset. Yes, we’re a little spoilt and we know it!
How do we do it?
Our unique fusion of in-house creative, strategy, data, back and front-end developers means that we are able to use creativity to change human behavior. We do this by originating highly relevant and connected human experiences, in whatever form is needed. Using our three values #BeCurious, #BeFearless and #BeOne, we inspire people by creating moments that matter to change the way they think about mobility.
So, who are we looking for?
We are looking for an exceptional Account Director to run and grow our Porsche projects team by creating work that is award winning for both its creativity and effectiveness.
OK, enough flowery language, what is the actual role?
The Account Director will be responsible for managing a team of three, ensuring all Porsche projects are delivered in a timely manner adhering to brand guidelines, and for growing the Porsche business within the agency. This is also a pivotal role in the management of the complete Porsche account within the agency and will be the main point of contact for Porsche across many stakeholders from multiple business units. We are looking for someone who excels at building strong and trusted client relationships, being an inspirational leader, pushing for the best outcomes and driving the agencies response.
What are the key responsibilities?
- Building and maintaining strong Client relationship and trust. Being the point of contact for the Clients when it matters most
- Directing a team of at least two Account Managers and an Account Executive to make sure the work is running through the agency smoothly, with briefs and work that is right first time
- Nurturing and developing the team ensuring they are happy, growing and performing to the best of their ability by using our Room to Grow development plans
- Ensuring the account is efficient and profitable with monthly forecasting, weekly billing, resource forecasting and approval of estimates that reflect the work needed to be delivered
- Presenting and selling strategy and creative work that will improve the output and effectiveness for the client
- Seeing opportunities to grow and setting the direction of the business to improve and capitalize on new opportunities
- Proactively driving the agency to deliver best in class solutions
- Overseeing the day-to-day budget management, monitoring all job costs, and obtaining client approval before spend is committed.
Is there any specific experience, skills or qualifications needed?
- Proven track record of building strong client relationships and effective team leadership
- Account Director experience at an agency with a deep understanding of agency processes and systems as well as advertising and marketing best practice
- A curious mind, prepared to challenge the status quo to deliver the best results
- A high level of flexibility and resilience, able to continue driving for the best even in times of exceptional workloads
- Strong understanding of project management
- Automotive experience
- Excellent organisational, presentation, negotiation and finance management skills.
What’s in it for me?
We thought you might ask that… well, it just so happens we have a pretty good answer for you. Apart from working with a cracking bunch of nice people, in a lovely part of the world, we have a number of initiatives to help nurture our talent as well as some nice perks to make life a little easier.
- Hybrid working in a newly refurbished collaborative space
- IPA Membership with true professional development – we look to support creative skills growth with internal support and coaching, alongside online and in-person training and courses
- Room to Grow appraisal system with individualised growth objectives and real time feedback
- Plenty of fun social opportunities to enjoy
- 28 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays.) rising to 30 days after 5 years’ continuous service
- Health Care cash back scheme
- Daily fruit bowl and breakfast essentials
- Refer A Friend Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Reward and Recognition Scheme
- Beer Fridge
- Tons of free parking
- The chance to join April Six’s cold water swimming club.
Is that it?
Pretty much. Check out AprilSix.com and if you think this exciting opportunity is a good fit for you, then we’d love to hear from you.