HR Systems Administrator
Bristol – Hybrid
£27,000-32,000 + Benefits
The People Team are based across several locations in the UK, US, Europe and Asia, working both onsite within Agencies and remotely. We are a professional, curious, and close-knit team of specialists driving an industry leading People Proposition and supporting our Agencies in delivering a People That Count agenda.
Reporting to the Head of People Services and Experience, the HR/People Systems Administrators are the subject matter experts for People Systems processes and applications used across the team. Predominantly supporting the use of our Systems across the People Services Team and Recruitment and Learning Team, you will be engaged in problem solving, business process engineering, standard operating procedures, and administration. You will also be expected to support with internal and external audits and ensuring compliance is maintained.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities include:
- Acting as a Super User for the HR systems, ensuring that amendments to configuration are actioned in a timely manner whilst ensuring that system availability and functionality is optimised.
- Being the systems ‘go-to’ person to solve incidents/problems and deliver changes.
- Supporting configuration changes such as upgrades and system enhancements.
- Leading the exploration, planning, implementation and training of new modules for the HR System – e.g. Talent and Social Hub.
- Understanding the business processes for HR and how the HR System supports these processes.
- Proactively working with Core Community Hub to trouble shoot and provide solutions where needed.
- Providing first line support to staff and managers in the use and maintenance of the HR systems.
- Keeping up to date on system application releases, enhancements/new functionality and perform application research and share with the HR Systems Team.
- Provision of ad-hoc reports as and when necessary.
WHAT WILL I NEED?
About the person:
- Knowledge and experience of Core HR (or very similar HCM System)
- Strong understanding of GDPR and its application within business processes
- Future thinking with and curious and open mind
- High degrees of initiative, accuracy, efficiency and attention to detail
- Able to work at pace and be pragmatic
- Great Problem Solver
- Ability to take a logical and practical approach
- Clear customer focus, providing effective customer service
- Concern for deadline and quality requirements
- Influencing skills and engagement with differing client groups
- Ability to multitask, work to deadlines, prioritise under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills
- Understanding of process improvement and business change
- Must be able to show process improvements and be confident in taking the lead on projects
- Excellent IT skills, Microsoft office, Core HR
- Flexible team player
- Results orientated
- Ability to work with data and strong analytical skills
AND IN RETURN…
- 25 days’ holiday, increasing to 29 after 2 years’ service + Plus Bank Holidays
- Company pension scheme, with enhanced Employer contributions after 1 years’ service
- Medical Cash Plan – including employee assist programme, contributions to dental, optical, physio etc.
- Electric Car Purchase Scheme, via Salary Sacrifice
- Employee Discount Scheme – an online platform for all staff offering a variety of discounts at various shopping outlets, gyms etc
- Outstanding training and progression, including access to LinkedIn Learning and The Mission Group Learning Management System
- Mission Share Purchase Scheme
- Employee referral scheme
- Regular staff social events
- Company Christmas closure
- Long service awards
- Cycle To Work scheme