Bray Leino Events secures DIT work
Mission Agency, Bray Leino Events, have secured the biggest win in the history of The Mission Group.
The three-year contract sees Bray Leino Events become the official events supplier to the Department for International Trade (DIT).
Winning six sector lots means our team will deliver around 1,200 international high-profile events, helping DIT promote British trade around the world over the next three years.
Bray Leino Group has been an official supplier to the Crown Commercial Services for over 10 years, delivering a range of work for public sector organisations including the ONS, Royal Mint, the NHS and Innovate UK. As part of this, the Bray Leino Events team have delivered successful projects for UK Space Agency, HS2 and UKTI.
Giles Lee, Executive Director, The Mission Group, said: “We have built a world class events team with the capabilities to deliver precisely this kind of international event programme and this win is recognition of their professionalism and quality. I am proud of what they have achieved and I know they can’t wait to get started.”
Rob Grahamslaw, CEO, Bray Leino Events, said: “It is a privilege to be able to help DIT promote British business interests around the world as its official event supplier, particularly at such an important time. I’m delighted for our team, they fully deserve this success.”
Luke Brown, Managing Director, Bray Leino Events, said: “Absolutely thrilled to be working with DIT once again. Really exciting programme of inward missions, outward missions, trade shows and high-level engagements. The team are buzzing with planning 100 events across 28 countries over the next few months.”
The lots won:
- Lot 2 – Bio-Economy, Agritech, Chemicals, Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Lot 3 – Advanced Manufacturing, Marine, Space, Defence FDI (Intelligence), Advanced Engineering, Aerospace, Aid Funded Business and Automotive
- Lot 4 – Infrastructure, Airports, Construction, Mining, Rail and Water
- Lot 5 – Consumer Goods - Retail and Food & Drink
- Lot 6 – Energy, Nuclear, Oil & Gas and Renewables
- Lot 7 - Creative Industries, Digital Economy, Sports Economy and Education